Book 2 • Chapter 4

"Cuff em, book em, slam em."

-Me

¤Blaze POV¤

I woke up to banging on the door. I pushed Erica body of me making her hit the floor. When the fuck she got here and how she got in?

"What the hell?" I shrugged walking out the room. Let the games begin. I opened the door

"Are you Brandon Mills?" I nodded.

"You are under arrest for the murder of Jasmine Lewis and Mark Huston. Drug trafficking-"

"What's going on?" Erica asked. Can she not see me getting arrested?

"Bitch what it look like?" Rj said mugging her.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?" the officer said. Erica was crying and shit. They put me in the back of the police car. I already had someone put some shit in the system just in case Erica go and try and search.

We pulled off heading to my baby house.

"Here you go boss." Bull said throwing the keys to the cuffs to me. I quickly unlocked them.

We finally pulled up to Ella house. I got out. I dapped them up.

"Hurry and take this shit back to the warehouse." they nodded and left. I walked up and knocked on the door.

¤Daniella POV¤

I woke up at eight. I did my morning hygiene. I cleaned up before Nique them dropped KayKay off.

"Girl yasss I see ya doing your wifey duties already." she said putting KayKay in her playpen.

"Whatever. Now get out." I said.

"Don't be trying to kick me out. I'll leave shit." I laughed.

"Love you too." I shouted behind her. I closed the door and went to make me something to eat.

There was a knock at the door. I was still in my pj's fuck that its my day off. Blaze looked good I'd fuck right now. I couldn't help myself I pulled him into the house kissing him. A year with no sex until the other day my hormones hyped. I wrapped my legs around his waist still kissing him.

"Well damn bae." we laughed. I got down.

"Where is she?" he asked. I pulled him into the living room. He took a seat on the couch while I grabbed KayKay out her playpen.

"Here you go." I handed him KayKay. He instantly started crying. She just looked at him.

He held her like his life depended on it all damn day. I let them bond because they needed it. Every time I tried to reach for her he'd slap my hand away.

"So how long you suppose to be staying?" I asked cooking us something to eat. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Until they find what we need. Once they do we gone take care of Erica for good." he said.

"Okay."

"What's wrong?"

"Just thinking."

"About?"

"I don't want to get hurt again. That shit you said really hurt me but I couldn't let it stress my cause I was pregnant." he turned me around to look at him.

"Baby I'd never hurt you intentionally. When it comes to protecting my family I'll do whatever it takes. I love you and only you. Let me show you that I'm sorry."