•Chapter VII

Chapter 7: My Mistakes

"The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."

-Unknown

¤Hakeem POV¤

I'm not gone lie I was enjoying being with Alexis but she act different. I know Daniella helped her like we all did to see her inner and outer beauty but lately I think it's getting to her head.

She been all up in other niggas faces. Being rude and disrespectful toward all us. How you hanging out with other niggas when your man right here? I'm not gone sit back and let no female make me look stupid or play me I'm sorry. Never did never will.

All we do is constantly argue about the things she be doing. You supposed to be with me and you flirting and laughing with the next nigga or two. Hell no. If I knew she was gone act like that I would've preferred her to still be the old Alexis not the new one.

Like right now we arguing.

"All I'm saying is stay out these niggas faces. They don't mean you no good." I stressed out.

"And you do? You finally got to take my virginity and you acting like you my boss, my nigga, or my daddy." What the hell?

"I am yo nigga tf? I've been chasing you since we were young. I never once looked or been with another woman but  one time and that was when I was drunk and high. Then you.  You sitting here like I don't love you or some shit. I've always loved you. Now that you changed it's hard to love you cause the shit you be doing. You need to get your priorities straight."

"You know what fuck you. Get out."

"Cool bruh." I said grabbing my keys. I'm not about to argue with her no more. We both need to cool done and talk later.

A week later....

We haven't talked in a week. I've called texted came over the house but nothing. She never answer or she not there.

I walk through the front door heading straight to her room. As soon as I open the door.

"Babe-" I stopped. My eyes deceiving me bruh. Some nigga hitting her from the back. They jumped up. They both looked scared.

"Baby is not what it looks like." I chuckled shaking my head.

"What that you cheating or being a hoe? You know what don't answer that. I'm done trying. I'm over this shit. Y'all can have each other." I said walking out the room.

"Baby please I'm sorry. Don't do this to me." she started crying.

"DON'T DO THIS TO YOU? TO YOU? I HAVEN'T DID SHIT BUT LOVE YOU. CHERISH YOU. CATER TO YOU. YOU DID THIS. YOU JUST COULDN'T HELP YOURSELF. WE DIDN'T TRY TO HELP YOU GET OVER YOUR INSECURITIES SO YOU CAN BE A HOE BUT TO HELP YOU HEAL AS A PERSON. SO SAVE THAT SHIT! YOU MADE YOUR BED NOW YOU HAVE TO LIE IN IT. I'M DONE. IT'S OVER." I yelled and walked out. She the only girl I ever loved. I held her when she cried every day coming from school because the kids picked on her every day. I'm done trying to fix something that can't be fixed.

She can have that shit. I'm bout to do me.

¤Alexis POV¤

What have I done? I couldn't help but cry when he walked out the door. Hell my life.

"Aye thot thanks for the pussy. I'm out." the dude I was fucking said walking out the door. That made me feel even worse. How could I be so stupid? I was changing and not for the better. I just lost the only man that will ever love me.