•Chapter II

Chapter 2: The Date

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

-Unknown

¤Blaze POV¤

My name is Brandon Mills but I go by Blaze. I'm 18. I have a sister named Alexis. Yes I'm a Drug Lord. I have a girlfriend named Erica. I like her, but I don't love her. Yes I tell her that I do even if it's a lie. I love the things she do for me. We've been together for a while now.

But now someone has my interest. It's just this time I'll be playing for keeps.

¤Hakeem POV¤

Names Hakeem James I'm 18. I hate Erica with every bone in my body. I think she a sneaky ass bitch, but I think my nigga got eyes for Ella. He don't know I be watching how he look at her when she around. It hasn't even been a full week since Ella came around and that nigga be zoning out and drooling over her. Only problem is Erica stink booty ass.

I've had a crush on Alexis since forever. Her smile, laugh, body, personality, just anything about her I like. It may seem like I have hoes but I don't. My eyes and heart belong to her.

I can't believe we actually going on a date. A nigga had to punch his self to make she I wasn't dreaming. She gone be mine before the date over with.

¤Erica POV¤

Wassup I'm Erica Johnson I'm 17. My man name is Blaze. I like to fuck, smoke, drink, and party. He at the top so I'm at the top with him. But he starting to act different and I have no idea why. Whatever it is I'll find out a put a stop to it. 

¤Alexis POV¤

I forgot to tell yall about myself I'm Alexis Mills I'm 17 years old. I've had a crush on Hakeem since forever, but I always thought he'd never go for a girl like me. Since we going on a date maybe that'll change.

Ella cool peps. I called her over to spend the night. We just gone chill around the house.

"So what about to do? Because if I got my sexy ass out the bed for nothing we gone have a problem." Ella said. We laughed.

"We can go cook and then watch some movies." I said. Ella huffed and puffed.

"But I dunn wanna cook." she whined. I looked at Blaze who was staring at her. I know that look anywhere he want her. When Blaze want something he goes for it. I ain't mad at him. But he need to get rid of Erica hoe ass first.

"Girl get up and come on." I said. She pouted then looked over at Blaze and smiled. What she planning?

"Blazeeee?"

"Hmm?"

"Carry me to the kitchen pwease." She said with puppy dog eyes. I had to hold on my laugh. That nigga got up so fast I thought I caught amnesia. He picked her up carrying her into the kitchen. I walked behind them shaking my head.

He put get down and left the kitchen.

"Bitch he wouldn't even do that for Erica. Let me find out." I said. She laughed going into the fridge talking stuff off.

"What are you making?" I asked.

"Just know I'm bout to go in." she said pushing me out the kitchen after she made me get her the pots and pans from the cabinet.

I shrugged walking back in the room.

"Where Big Booty?" Blaze asked.

"She kicked me out the kitchen." I said putting my head on Hakeem shoulder.