장 Fourty-three [Panda Express]

"Ugh I need to shower but I'm exhausted." Jungkook mumbled, as he fanned himself with the hem of his longsleeved t-shirt.

"Why don't you go first then?" Jimin eyed the maknae that was seated two cushons away.

"So that you can have the great spot on the couch? I don't think so."

"You already sat there for two days in a row! And I ran more than you today so don't act like such a baby, move your lazy golden ass and let me sit there!" Jimin whined, eyes wide as he glared at Jungkook.

"All you did today was scream while I actually---"

"Uhm... Guys listen. I'm honored that you're literally fighting to sit on my lap but ..." Hoseok laughed awkwardly, patting lightly the shoulder of the maknae, that was seated on his lap.

"No need to say anything Hoseok. I understand what you want to say." Jimin exclaimed. "Jungkook weights too much due to his muscles and you'd kindly want him to never sit there again? Right?"

"Is that so?" Jungkook looked back to his hyung with a serious face, craning his neck over his shoulder.

Hoseok laughed awkwardly again, scratching his neck nervously. "I just want this whole thing of sitting on my lap to stop. It's been going on for weeks now, since Yoongi said it was comfortable..."

The Busan boys nodded in aknowledgement.

"Okay Jungkook. You heard him. Go take a shower."

Jungkook frowned as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh no, whiney hyungs deserve to shower first, I insist."

"You little--- Go take a shower before I hug you to death---"

"Jiminnie--- stop stressing Jungkook. He did well today. I bet he would be the hero of the situation in a real zombie apocalypse." Hoseok said, to then pat the maknae on the head.

"Maybe... But you never know. I always thought Yoongi would be the first to die because he would be too lazy to fight. But I got proven wrong today." Jimin retorted, shrugging before he swept his hair away from his forehead.

"Shit, you're right. I was busy running for my life without a shoe but I did see Yoongi and his little boxing punches... And his footwork was surely something..." Hoseok chuckled, imitating Yoongi with his hands balled up in tiny fists.

"Speaking about Suga-hyung... Where is he?" Jungkook asked. "Don't tell me he's still asleep on the bus."

"I wouldn't be surprised..." Hoseok admitted.

"I brought him in while you douchebags were bickering on who would still look hot if turned into a zombie." Namjoon suddenly spoke, walking in the room with a bathrobe on and a towel around his neck. "Yoongi is light but you still could've helped---"

"Sorry hyung..." Jimin mirrored Namjoon's pouty face, watching it with puppy eyes and Namjoon instantly giggled at his cuteness.

They had just spent the day fighting zombies and the members weren't ready for something so energy demanding.

Overall, all the members were tired. But of course Yoongi was the most obvious about it. He had fallen asleep on the bus and hadn't woken up since. Namjoon had to bear him in, while Jin had dashed to the shower and the maknae line had started to bicker about stupid stuff.

Taehyung had offered himself to call for take away since nobody felt like cooking.

He had finally charged his phone's battery and entered right after Namjoon, to sit down at the dining table.

"Hello. Panda express? I'd like to order take out. Two course meals for seven. Yes, panda express special mix. Only two spicy dishes. Oh and to drink some cock---"