장 Thirty-four [Smile]

Yoongi kept on thinking about that strange conversation with that just as strange doctor.

Silence filled the mini-van as he was driving back to the hotel.

Flashback

"Huh?"

The woman giggled at the clueless face the pale boy was making.

"Sorry--- it's just that you seem so tired and pale---" she said softly with a simpathic look.

"Sorry to dissappoint ma'am but I was born like this." he answered with a monotone.

She pursed her lips in a deep-in thought and not so convinced face, but eventually she opened her mouth and spoke again, her hand on her chin.

"Are you sure? I think absolutely you need a check-up boy---" she insisted, pointing at him.

"Thank you but no. I don't."

"That's exactly how a person with a problem would say." the doctor commented, uinting her eyes as she looked at Yoongi.

"Right observation doctor." the secretary commented while nodding.

"--- I'm telling you people I'm fine. Healthier than I ever could be."

She once again giggled. "Okay okay, I was just messing with you, sorry~"

I bet that after this kind of humor I'll be rolling on the floor next time jin spills a dad joke.

"But if anything ever is wrong, with you or your friend, I recommend you to pay a visit to this specialis I know. He lives in Seoul. I'm sure he'll help you gladly."