장 Nine [Holly]

Yoongi was playing with Holly in his room, when he suddenly heard a knock on his door.

He stopped his activity to look at where the sound came from.

He stood up and walked to the door, opening it with a swift move.

"Taehyung?"

The two males stared at each other for quite a while.

"May I help you?" Yoongi furrowed his brows as he asked, only to earn silence from the younger boy.

They were standing pretty close and Yoongi could clearly see the eyebags under his eyes, his tired glare, his swollen lips.

He even looked more tired than he himself... And it was hard to seem even slightly as tired as Min Suga.

"I came here to return your neck pillow." Taehyung said, handing the said object to the boy on the other side of the door.

"When did I even give you my neck pillow?"

"You didn't give me it. I took it."

Yoongi suddenly forgot his pity for him and death-glared the boy instead.

"How dare you-"

"---enter your room whilst you were at your genious lab, take your neck pillow without permission, use it and give it back?" the other finished the sentence for him, stepping inside the room.

"YOU LITTLE-"

"Oh oh oh! No swearing in front of Holly." Taehyung stopped the pale boy from cursing, as he patted the brownish dog that licked his hand.

"What do you want KIM TAEHYUNG???" Yoongi gritted between his teeth with anger.

"Ah right---" Taehyung looked up at his Hyung with his bloodshot doe eyes with a serious expression. "I--- uhm--- I think we need to talk."

"Aren't we doing that since I opened the door?"

"I mean... About what happened---"

Suddenly Yoongi understood what Taehyung was reffering to and only by thinking about it, his ears went red.

"NO WE DON'T." the rapper shouted out, pointing a finger at the boy in a threatening way.

"Yes. Yes we do." The other calmly stressed every sentence.

"Now look---" Taehyung started off       "---that was the best nap I ever had!"

Yoongi looked at him, not knowing what to say, with his hands on both his sides, his mouth opening agape to close right after.

"I---- I don't--- I don't know what you're talking about." he finally spoke, faking confidence and innocence, only his face and voice betraying him, as he looked down to his feet.

"OH COME ON! Admit it! That was the best nap you ever had!" Taehyung accused.

Silence fell in the room again.

"I've had better." Yoongi looked to left, scratching lightly the bridge of his nose.

"Okay. Name one." Taehyung stepped forward, demanding for an answer.

Suddenly Yoongi covered his face and burtsed out "OKAY OKAY! IT WAS THE BEST NAP EVER!" he frustratedly admitted. Both Taehyung and Holly nodded at his words. "BUT IT'S OVER TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung's face fell in dissappiontment, as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked away with a pout.

"We promised, we wouldn't talk EVER again about this." Yoongi had his arms folded over his own chest, as he glared at the younger boy right in front of him.

"I wanna do it again though..." Taehyung muttered under his breath, fidgetting with the hem if his Gucci shirt, his lips forming a cute pout.

"WE CAN'T DO THAT. I WON'T EVER DO THAT WITH YOU."

"But-"

"NO KIM TAEHYUNG! NO MEANS NO!"

"WHY NOT????" Taehyung frustratedly asked.

"BECAUSE IT'S WEIRD!!!"