장 Twenty-eight [시끄러운 바보]

The reseptionist, Hang Mia, fixed her high ponytail and her skirt, as she was sitting with her legs crossed and the fabric was showing a little too much skin for her liking.

Not in his collegue's opinion though.

He quickly took off his glasses to clean them from the fogg that prevented his small almond eyes to take in the beauty of the girl.

Damn she got pretty legs indeed--

A second girl entered the scene and hit the back of the poor boy's head.

He whinched and rubbed the sore part, before looking at the protective girl that glared daggers at the not-so-innocent guy.

" Noona---What was that for?" he hissed, pouting at the oldest member of the reseption department.

"Oh shut up Jihoon you know perfectly what it was for." she warned, as her dyed blonde short hair swinged loose on her shoulders.

The two were pretty bored as all the guest were out and there wasn't much for them to do at the moment.

"Oh good morning Miss and Mr Song!" Mia greeted the old pair, as they passed by the front desk with unreadable expression on their wrinkled faces.

"Good morning dear---" The old lady bowed her head respectfully and the three workers did the same.

"How are you enjoying your stay?" the boy asked with a smile on his lips that showed a small dimple on his chin.

The two married grandparents shared a weird look, before looking at the three young people in fancy velvet uniforms.

"We--- we actually heard some weird noises coming from the sport wing, while we were having our morning sauna. We couldn't understand what it was---"

"Oh, well, we'll immediately go and check. Don't worry, maybe it was a TV or something. We'll lat you know and sorry for the inconvenient." the older girl bowed and her blonde fringe bopped downwards cutely.

"Aigooo what a good staff we have here! You're so respectful--- I wish my grandson was like you!" The old woman suddenly lifted up the girl's face and pinched tightly her left cheek.

The girl endured the pain and laughed along with the old lady.

But underneath the desk, she was gripping on Jihoon's forearm with all her might and he was looking at his noona with his mouth agape, groans and tears threathening to escape his lips and eyes.

As soon as the pair left the front desk, the girl groaned while massaging her poor chubby cheeks.

Her hands landed with a smak on the poor boy's back, scaring the said male.

"Get your lazy ass downstairs Jihoon." the girl demanded, repeatedly pushing the boy out of his chair until he was standing and then she kicked lightly his bottom, even if she had a right skirt and she couldn't move her legs freely.

The poor boy pouted and messed his hair out of frustration but proceeded to go in the sport hall of the hotel.

He fixed his glasses on the bridge of his nose, as he crossed the glass door walked further in.

There everything was silent indeed. He leaned close to the door that led to the tennis field, the basketball court, the baseball hall and couldn't hear a thing.

He then leaned closer to the Bowling hall and a loud scream was heard, causing the boy to fall backwards.

Jihoon gained his courage and peered in the room, to catch a glimpse of verious boys dressed in black, jumping and goofing around.