장 Forty-three [COOL HYUNG]

"You did a great job guys!" The coreographer exclaimed, clapping his hands once the music stopped.

The seven boys started to catch their breaths, wipe away the sweat from their foreheads and reach for water bottles at the corner of the room.

Yoongi instintively looked over at Taehyung, for some reason. Since all the things that had happened, he had started to check up on him, to catch a sign that could tell him how he really was feeling. If Taehyung was the right amount of tired, if his smile was genuine enough, if his pokerface was just a cover for something else... Since the two hadn't actually been close lately.

It was mostly because of work, or at least that was what Yoongi was telling himself. 

They had drifted apart, like two ships in the vast ocean and even if they could still see each other on the opposite side of the horizon, they couldn't reach each other. Not much time had passed since the last events, but to Yoongi seemed like eternity.

He could feel his body being weak after dance practice, and he saw the same expression on his member's faces when he looked around the room. But taehyung was serious, like a robot that didn't feel anything. To be honest, Yoongi had always been scared by that specific look of Taehyyung. Even if he himself often pulled out an expressionless face, his eyes spoke and expressed what he felt. BUt Taehyung wasn't like tha: he was able to shut all his emotions in himself and not let the world know. 

When he was hurting, his mask became weaker and Yoongi had managed to see through it, but now that he wasn't close to him, it seemed like he had lost that ability.

"Taehyungie--- are you okay?" Seokjin asked, as he offered a bottle of water to the younger.

"I could be better. I think I have to go to the doctor again---" Taehyung admitted with his deep voice, as he massaged his neck.

"I can drive you. We're done with practice anyways." Seokjin offered omce again and Taehyung hummed in all response. Then his brown eyes shifted to Yoongi, that was subtly already looking at him. Yoongi swiftly averted his eyes away and got up from his spot to grab a towel.

Then he looked back when he was sure that Taehyung had already left the room and sighed. 

Yoongi spent the rest of his day in his room, writing down some old lyrics he had kept in a diary in his laptop. He was distracted by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

Jungkook entered after his hyung had mumbled to come in, with a cup of fuming coffee in his hand.

"Oh thanks---" 

The maknae smiled and gave the mug to Yoongi. "Mind if I stay here for a while?"

"Depends. Are you here to annoy me?" Yoongi inquired.

"No... I'm here because I'm lonely. Everybody is out and I got tired of playing with my phone."

"Where did they go?"