장 Thirty-eight [Truth]

"Boi this is gonna take a while---" Jimin sighed, shaking his head in dissappointment and acceptance, looking at how excitedly Seokjin was ordering, pointing at the four pages large menu, spotting always something new and gasping at the lovely discovery.

The waiter remarked "It's impressive how you remember all the orders of so many people!" smiling at Jin afterwards, ready with his pen against the paper to write down the drinks.

"Oh, this was just for me but thanks! I have always had a good memory---" he shrugged as he was used to compliments, internally feeling good as his already high self esteem grew.

The waiter's jaw dropped, visibly taken aback, but snapped out of it when Hoseok tapped on his shoulder to tell him what he wanted.

"Oh this dish looks delicious!" Taehyung awed, pointong at the said food printed on the plastified paper in bright colours.

"Yeah!" Jungkook butted in out of curiosity. He had glimpsed at the dish himself.

"But it seems like it's a really large portion and my stomach isn't big enough for it... And I won't be able to taste anything else---" the brunette pouted.

"You could share it with someone!"

Taehyung liked the Maknae's idea, but his smile faltered when everyone at the table shook their heads.

They had already ordered plenty of things.

Tae had one last resort... A.k.a. the pale boy sitting across of him.

"Hyun----"

"Nope. Don't even ask." he cut him off as he sipped his drink with a straw.

"Why do you always have to be so mean with me?" Taehyung pouted, the older boy only eyed him for a moment. But then fixed his small eyes on him, straw still captured in between his pinkish lips.

"I'm not mean. I just don't wanna eat that. I already am on a diet and it looks like a really rich dish. So thanks but no."

"Pfft--- It's all made of veggies so it's not filled with calories. Plus, you don't need to go on a diet. Armys will get mad at you if they notice that you've gotten even skinnier---So shut up and share this delicacy with me!"

"I already said no."

"But---"

"--AND I HATE TO REPEAT MYSELF---"

"Guys--- hold hands---" Hoseok smirked, almost worried at their bickering. The two didn't even take their eyes off of eachother and clasped their hands toghether, still staring.

It seemed like they were having a silent conversation with their eyes.

It was an interesting sight for everyone at the table; in fact, everyone had their eyes on the two Daegu boys.

"They're really not on the same wave lenght." Namjoon whispered in Jin's ear.

Jin tsced at his friend. "You really don't see through it."

Taehyung's worry for Yoongi and Yoongi's will of making Taehyung grow by making him handle things on his own and not like a baby anymore... It was something that not everyone could see... but Jin saw it.

There never used to be many interactions between the two in the past...

Was it because Yoongi was either always in his studio producing at night or sleeping and not paying attention at anything or anyone at all?

Because they didn't know how to handle each other?

Because they spent most of their time with the other members?