장 Five [ Breakfast]

"Yoongi hyung where did you-"

"NOWHERE!"

"...get that cool golden chain?" Jimin finished his sentence with slight fear of the older boy.

"Oh... I- I don't- I don't remember Chim." Yoongi awkwardly responded, before going back to his coffee.

Jimin stared at his hyung intensively, wondering what caused him to jump on the defensive mode like that.

Oh, maybe he just didn't get enough sleep.

Also Jungkook and Jin gave the rapper a weird look, eventually

Feeling slightly worried when he didn't see the said boy in the room, Jimin asked with his velvety voice "Where's Tae?"

"I DON'T KNOW." Yoongi shouted immediaty, earning once again an odd glare from the Maknae that was extremely sensitive to loud noises when he had just woken up and still was halfway in dreamland.

"Hyung what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you screaming?"

"I'm not screaming." Yoongi stated after a minute of silence where everyone had their eyes on the male.

"Pfft." they all shook their heads, not believing at how that boy managed to lie like that.

Meanwhile Yoongi cursed himself in his own mind.

Why am I so nervous?

Maybe because it was the first time he slept with someone.

People usually never ever even entered the room if he was sleeping in it...

Well, his roommate Seokjin was an exception, but sharing a room and sleeping with someone is not the same thing.

Suddenly the door opened and closed and shortly after, Taehyung entered the room.

"Oh Tae goodmornin'!" Jimin greeted his bestie with a warm smile, even if his mouth was filled with pancakes.

"PARK JIMIN! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SPEAKING WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL??" Jin hissed and pointed at the younger boy with big gestures.

"Why does everyone scream early in the morning in this house?" Jungkook asked out of despair, letting his head fall down and bang into the wooden surface as the other two bickered and called eachother names.

Taehyung just observed the scene, while Yoongi completely ignored it.

But he didn't ignore the brunette guy that was standing not far from him.

Nothing big happened.

A hurried meeting of eyes.

They both looked away, Tae scratched his neck and Yoongi stood up to put the plate in the sink and mumbled a hurried "Thanks for the food."