장 Two [Medicine]

" Finally!" The boys panted as they finished their practice and all their schedule was over.

"Let's go home and rest guys! we did a great job!" Namjoon screamed, earning cheering from the other six boys and the stuff too.

"Wait-" The choreografer yelled.

"What?" Jin asked, slightly annoyed.

"Taehyung, come here. The others can leave-" the man shoo-ed the boys away, as he waited expectantly for the brunette boy to join him in the corner of the mirrored room.

The boy slowly walked up to the older man with the beard, a pout on his tanned face. 

What does he want from me now?

"Tae... You better watch over the moves at home... You seem like you can't concentrate like you usually do... Please check them out and study your positions. It's important. This dance is harder than all the others we've done so far." The choreografer told the younger boy, ruffling his honey hair, a concerned and lovely  look in his eyes.

Taehyung nodded, feeling guilty for his condition. 

All the day long, he kept on doing the wrong moves... and there was many moves where he had to move his neck and back so his movements weren't fluid enough...

He looked  as stiff as a wooden tree.

He knew--- everyone knew, he could do better than that...

But because of the aching...

He grabbed the camera that was used for the filming in the dance practice room and started to head back to the bus where the others was waiting for him.

When they reached home, there was a package right out the door. It was for Tae.

He grabbed it and went to his room, opened it and unlocked the medicament without even reading the instructions and started to spread the content on his neck and shoulders.

Let's hope this helps... he thought to himself.