장 Thirteen [Cringe]

"Say Aaaah~"

Taehyung sweetly chanted as he held a spoonful of food and leaned closer to Hoseok, that had already got used with the boy's actions that were unexpectedly caring and childish that evening.

So, Hoseok gladly opened widely his mouth, ready to be fed by the younger boy.

Namjoon and Yoongi, were  looking weirdly at the scene.

Only Jin managed to eat whilst looking at the sugarcoated actions of the vocalist, because the other two had completely lost their appetite.

Jin actually seemed like he didn't care.

Namjoon's eyes darted from Taehyung to Hoseok and back again, as his brows furrowed and a weird expression made its way on his face.

Yoongi had lost control of his face muscles, as his nose twitched up and down.

They're making me puke.

"Yoongi, why aren't you eating?" Jin asked as he wiped with a napkin some sauce on the corner of his plump lips.

"I don't really feel like it..." Yoongi heaved a deep breath.

"Uhm... I see... Anyways, I was thinking---"

"Uh that's something new." Namjoon smirked, only to be harshly hit by his elder.

"YAH!"

Namjoon laughed it off, even if he was hurt because Jin didn't ever hold back when it came to pay back for an insult.

Jin shook his head, not able to hide his smile as well and prepared to continue what he was saying.

"Why don't we get out for a beer?"

Yoongi's eyes lit up. "Now that is an idea."

Namjoon seemed to like the idea as well.

Taehyung pouted. "I wanted to watch a movie though..."

"We can watch a movie in my room after we come back! Come on Tae, we'll have fun! " Hoseok chirped, patting Taehyung's thigh.

The brunette didn't seem to like the idea at first, but suddenly his eyes opened wide and a strange light glistered in his almond eyes.

"YES LET'S GO!"

The four boys slightly jumped out of surprise, as Taehyung's attitude changed completely in a matter of seconds.

It was supposed to be a typical Taehyung thing, the sudden change of behaviour, but for some reason, it was different.

"Well... It's decided then..." Jin stated, grabbing his glass and gulping down the remaining water and standing up to put his plate in the sink.

"LET'S GO! LET'S GO! UH-- GUYS CAN WE STOP BY THE AMUSEMENT PARK AS WELL??"

"Why in hell--" Yoongi groaned as he threw his head backwards.

"Well, why not." Hoseok smiled sweetly at the excited Daegu boy.

"Yasss! Thank you hyungie!" The boy hugged Hobie's arm and smiled widely.

For some reason, Yoongi didn't feel good about it.

That glimpse in Taehyung's eyes, a somehow mishevious light, his sudden attachment to J-Hope and his sudden change of attitude.

Yoongi glared at the brunette with his periferical view and he couldn't stop his frown.

I don't feel even a tiny bit good about this. Not at all.

What the hell is on your mind Kim Taehyung???