장 Twenty-nine [Turn up]

"LET'S go party! Turn up!!!!" Taehyung shouted, tugging on Namjoon's sleeve and putting an arm around the maknae's shoulders.

"You wanna get down in the dance hall Tae?" Seokjin asked, as the boys were back in their rooms after dinner.

The brunette nodded excitedly and grinned.

The boys had played games all day, as the weather outside wasn't so good but neverthless, they weren't that tired and maybe had still some energy left for some dancing or such.

Suga rubbed his eyes as he pat his full tummy and eyed his members that were randomly disposed in the room, some sitting, some not.

Party?

Dance?

Move my body?

Don't make me laugh.

His eyes lingered on the younger Daegu boy for the umpteenth time that day, studied his smile and his joyful expression.

They were like moon and sun.

Complete opposites.

He felt lonely all of a sudden, a little cut out from the other six boys.

He always seemed to not belong to those fluff balls.

What am I even doing here?

But ended up forgetting those thoughts, as they were his family, his friends.

With them he was happy.

Without them, he would've been incomplete.

Without them, he wouldn't have any place to fit in.

Hoseok jumped around clapping his hands at the only thought of being in a disco.

"Why not--- but we have to follow the rules this time and be careful---" Seokjin said, propping his hands on each side of his hips and looking at the six boys as he stood up from the couch.

"First of all, Namjoon--- "

"Yeah, yeah--- control my surroundings before dancing and stay away from the dance pole. I know." Namjoon finished the sentence rolling his eyes.

"---good and you also have to change your outfit. Those sleeves are too long and if you do your sea-weed moves like last time, we want to avoid slapping people randomly and risking of making anyone lose their sight."

Yoongi snickered at the memory of that weekly idol episode... But his attention shifted back to the oldest member again.

"Park Jimin. You can only chug down three drinks, no more. And if anyone picks at you because you're short, you don't start a fight but----"

"I come to you, or any other member,and solve the thing in a pacific manner without rising my voice nor losing my calm yeah yeah." the small man frowned.

"Yeah, but I don't think anybody will say anything to him today. You look taller today." Yoongi butted in, pointing at the mochi.

"You think so?" Jungkook asked, eyeing the boy that was right next to him.