장 Nineteen [Sea]

"HOSEOK-AH!!" Seokjin called from a distance the rapper, that joilted his head in his direction, quircking up one brow.

"WHAT?" he screamed back, his voice as loud as always, to which Yoongi had to cover his poor ears.

What a loud annoying brat-

"PASS ME A BOTTLE OF WATER! I'M DEHYDRATING HERE!" The older boy screamed again, the veins on his neck showing and his face getting reddish, while his sharp voice gathered some unwanted attention. But he wasn't bothered by it or anything. When he catched children or people watching him sideways, he blew kisses in their ways, winking when he made eye contact.

A habit of his.

Jin was building sand casltes, with a towel weirdly wrapped on his head, knots on both sides of his head, making him look like a horned alpaca.

Namjoon was looking for crabs, walking like one of them on the shore, the maknae line was playing games shirtless.

Hoseok was reading a comic while sitting in the shadow of some palm trees, where also Suga was sound asleep.

Hoseok sat up from his seat and proceeded to look for the said object, in the big backpack he had diligently prepared, just like eomma-jin had instructed before leaving to the beach.

Everyone had a task.

Jin of course prepared snacks.

Yoongi had to guard their stuff when all the members were in the water or playing volleyball, since he was too lazy to do anything.

Taehyung had to pack the towels.

Kookie had to carry the bags, since well... Those muscles.

Jimin had to make sure everyone had sunscreen, so he happily had pouted the said cream on each member--- the gayest task of them all, but what do you expect from Jimin? He had lingered particularly on Jungkook's abs, but when the maknae had given him weird looks, the other Busan boy cutely pouted, like he was innocent and clueless.

Disguised devil in a mochi body.

He had then also lingered on Hobie's and RM's dimples and had laughed so hard when he had applied the cream on Yoongi, since there was no difference between the pale substance and the boy's milky skin.

And finally Hoseok's task was to get water for everybody.

He had filled up lots of bottles, making sure to pack enough for all of them.

"What the-" the said boy cursed under his breath, but loud enough for Suga to hear.

"What?" A very annoyed Yoongi asked.

"The bottles--- are gone---"

"Hoseok. You had one task-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" The red haired rapper screamed loudly, easily gaining the bunny boy's attention even if he was pretty far, and just as easily making Yoongi whince in pain and cover his ear again.

Soon after, both Taehyung and Jungkook had jogged their way to the shadowed area where the two rappers were sitting.

"What?" Kookie asked, while combing backwards his dark bangs away from his forehead.

"Did you take the red Puma bag that I gave you?" Hoseok inquired.

"The one that weighted like ten dead corpses?" Jungkook stated, catching his breath and wiping away the  pearls of sweat on his cheeks.