장 One- [Ache]

"Ah, we surely did  a great job today, right?" Namjoon remarked as he ate the kimchi Jin had prepared.

"Sure! As expected from Bangtan!" Hoseok gave a big thumbs up to the leader, and due to the fact that his face was funny enough even on its own, the six boys started to laugh at his statement.

"Sure, but... Tae..." Jungkook suddenly changed subject, looking at the slightly oldest male, that had a hand fixed on his scalp and a sandwich in the other.

"What?" 

"You looked pretty tensed today... and yesterday as well... Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked with concern, as he stopped cutting the meat on his plate.

"Yeah, I noticed that too!" Jimin chirped in.

"Jimin! Don't talk with your mouth full! How many times do I have to tell you? Aishh!" Jin slapped on the shoulder the boy that had dissappointed him.

Taehyung giggled at the scene and kept on his boxy smile.

"Guys, I'm okay. I just didn't manage to sleep well tonight... I don't know why... I felt so uncomfortable in my own bed... But don't worry! Tomorrow I will work at my fullest!" 

"I hope our beloved Army will like this new concept! We worked so hard for this guys..." 

"I bet they will." Suga muttered under his breath, with his deep and raspy voice before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Hyung-" Jimin called out for the pale boy that had just barely spoken. "-If Taetae has problems falling asleep, why don't you teach him? Nobody beats you when it comes to sleep and nap!" Jimin suggested jokingly.

Yoongi gave him an unamused look.

"Tomorrow we have to film the last practice and then we have a couple days off! Isn't that good??" Namjoon reminded the guys dreamingly, his dimples showing as he smiled ever so beautifully at the thought of the resting days that were getting closer.

The conversation went on, and Taehyung was glad that he managed to fool the other six boys. He didn't want to make them worry... But the truth was that he didn't know what was wrong with him.

His shoulders and neck hurted so much and that was the main reason why he couldn't sleep at night.

It had been a month or so, and the pain hadn't still left his body. 

He was sad, as because of the pain, he didn't manage to give his 100% on stage and in the practice room. He was happy that his Hyungs and dongsang noticed that something was off, but he didn't want to bother them. 

He was waiting for some medicaments that he ordered from Norway that were supposed to help him with the pain.  They would arrive tomorrow or so...

"Ok, guys, let's clen up!" Yoongi clapped his hands toghether as he stood up from the table.

And as always, right after that, he dissappeared in thin air. 

He never helped out with those things.

When the boys were done, they headed to the living room to watch Black Mirror all toghether. 

Taehyung, Hobie, Yoongi sat on the couch , while Namjoon, Jin and Jimin sat on the floor, and lastly, Kookie had his personal chair---Because he was too bulky and he didn't fit in the sofa (Just kidding).

As the show went on, scene after scene, Jimin and Hoseok occasionally screamed or hid behind the other members, while when there came up some sex scenes, Jin stood up and covered with his body the tv, earning some dissappointed groans from Namjoon- while Jungkook told him he was a grown up and so, they started to bicker, just like usual.

Taehyung wanted to pay attention to the show, but it was practically impossble. Plus the couch was terribly uncomfortable for his neck and back. He often shifted in his spot... never finding the right position. 

His eyes fell on Yoongi.

  He was peacefully sleeping on the couch, even with Hoseok making all that noise right in his ear...

Tae looked at his hyung, with envy and despair, only thinking...

"Yoongi hyung... I wish I could sleep peacefully like you do..."