장 Thirty-seven [Google]

The boys gathered in the mini-van and drove off as soon as they had all taken their seat.

J-hope had now a classy button-up pink shirt on and a fanny-pack on his side, all topped with sunglasses lightly placed on the bridge of his nose.

He leaned closer to Jimin, that occupied the seat in front of him.

"Ah--- Jiminie I almost forgot--- what was that thing that you needed to tell me?"

Jimin looked back to him and the rest of the boys in the vehicle.

That wasn't the right time.

"I'll tell you later on... It's not urgent or anything." he softly said, smiling at his hyung and finally turning to face the road again.

The red-haired boy shrugged, even if he had to admit that he was curious--- but he had other things to mind--- a.k.a. his hungry belly that craved KOREAN MEAT.

He was also so happy he didn't need to do anything weird to earn it...

Not that he didn't like dancing to girl group songs and publically embarass himself, but still---

Meanwhile Jungkook was quietly looking between Tae and Yoongi, that were sitting in the seats in front of his, not aknowledging eachother's presence at all.

"ISN'T THIS OBVIOUS? NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE! TAEHYUNG HAS A CRUSH ON YOONGI!" He remembered Seokjin explain himself, loudly voicing his assumption with an excited face.

Is it real?

Does Tae really have a crush on... Yoongi hyung?

He couldn't help but wonder, swim and mingle in his thoughts and dark questions.

How do I know if it's true?

Well--- I could ask Taehyung but I kinda don't want to ask... It's embarassing.

So how do I know if Taehyung does have a crush on Yoongi without asking him?

I cant just look at him and expect to see his eyes turn into hearts as he stares at him.

That would be totally impossible.

And what if Jin was wrong? I would've only have lost time staring at him.