장 Thirty [Stupid]

"So... You're telling me you dragged me away, without any explanation, just because you needed a hot chocolate?" Yoongi asked calmly, as he eyed the brunette that sat across the coffee table, in the hotel's bar.

It was past 2:22 AM.

And Taehyung was slurping the hot beverage, avoiding with all his might his hyung's eyes.

He was sure he needed to talk to him and that what he did was the right choice. But he didn't think it through so, he was just taking his time to find the right words, or the right moment.

"Yeah--- so?"

Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, hiding a small smile that grew on his lips.

"You're unbelievable."

"And--- I haven't been with you for all the night!" Taehyung tried to make up random excuses, resulting in a statement that was indeed true, but really embarassing.

"Uh--- I didn't know you missed me so much Taehyungie~" the older male remarked with a teasing tone and an arrogant smirk on his face, that was soon ripped off from the words that soon after escaped Taehyung's lips.

"Well I did."

Whatever--- I already embarassed myself with him, why hold back?

An awkward silence filled the empty room.

"Well--- I'm not as fun as the others to be with in a disco..."

"Exactly because you're a little out of place, you're funny." the Daegu boy smiled cheekily, causing a snort to leave Yoongi's mouth.

"Wha- what's that supposed to mean?"

The other didn't reapond, and they just laughed toghether for a while.

When they both had calmed down, Yoongi looked at the boy, under the moon light and the dim lamp's light that came from the bar, that created a mix of shadowns on taehyung's blooming smile.

"Anyway, I'm happy to had fun all day. You sure look better now." Suga admitted.

The brunette smiled.

"Yeah I feel so much better now."

Silence again.

Taehyung had finished the beverage and was tapping on the wooden table.

Yoongi stood up. "Well, let's go back to our rooms I think we need to sleep after such a full day. I'll leave you my bed and I'll go sleep with Jin---" he sighed internally.

Well, this is for the best.

The young boy stood up and started to walk away, Yoongi patted the boy's shoulders as he passed by him.

In a matter of seconds Taehyung was gasping for air, eyes tightly shot close, teeth deeply dug in his bottom lip, hand clasped on his shoulder and knees like gummy bears.

Yoongi stopped, as he watched the boy from behind, wondering why he was leaning against the wall.

"Are you watching the view or---" Yoongi stepped forward to look at the boy's face but was taken aback.

That was surely not a face of someone admiring the night lights of the city from the big window.