장 Twelve [Suspicious]

The apartament was filled with the sound of the vacuum cleaner, mixed with a loud voice that sang "I SCREAM YOU SCREAM GIMME THAT GIMME THAT ICE CREEEWWWWWWM!!!" over and over again.

The voice belonged to none other than Hoseok.

Why was he cleaning?

He could've slept all morning, rest after all the practices but being the kind soul he was, Hoseok had smiled and skipped his way to Jungkook'room as soon as Jin had kindly asked him to clean the house while the others were out.

The vacuum cleaner was always there because- the maknae had that thing with the fruit flyes going on- so he was the one that used it the most, not for actual cleaning, but still-

Hoseok had started cleaning the apartament with a smile on his face and the loud sound filling the whole house--- so he didn't hear the sound of the door opening and the two Daegu boys entering.

Taehyung stepped forward in the apartament, put his bags on the sofà and walked up to Hobie.

A hand suddenly landing on his shoulder was enough for Hoseok to scream out loud in shock and pure fear.

He didn't expect anyone of the members to come back before lunch and he had lost track of time, as cleaning had revealed to be a much funnier task than he had imagined.

He clutched the fabric of his hoodie over his heart as he panted hard, looking up to see a grinning Taehyung and realizing that the hand that had just touched him, belonged to the boy in front of him.

He then turned off the cleaner, bringing back silence in the house.

"I hate you." he said to Taehyung, that on the other hand, was giggling at the reaction he got.

"Sorry Hyung~"

"I didn't expect you to come back so soon!" J-Hope admitted after patting his dongsaeng's shoulder and grabbing again the cleaning items.

"Well--- I didn't expect to find a clean and neat house-wifey version of Jung Hoseok when I came home." Yoongi sneered at the outfit of the red haired boy, that frowned at his remark.

He had an apron on, his baggy pants were folded at the edges, up his legs, so where the sleeves of his shirt. To top everything, his long bangs were held back by a bandana with a ribbon on top.

"He probably got inspired from your style in the N.O. mv! " Taehyung rematked. And then, it was Yoongi that frowned.

"Ahhh man, I'm so tired---" Hoseok sat down not so gracefully on the chair at the table and wiped his sweat, after he had put back the cleaning items he had used.

"Hyungie, I'm making some tea, you want some?" Taehyung asked the red haired rapper.

"Oh sure, that would be good!"

Tae grinned at the older boy and started to rumble in the cupboards to find a kettle.

Yoongi grimaced unconsciously. There was something weird in Taehyung's behaviour but he couldn't pinpoint what it exactly was.

"What if I want some as well?" He asked the brunette that was filling the kettle.

"Then--- I'll give you some?" Taehyung awkwardly said, not looking at the pale boy.

"No. I want coffee." Yoongi pouted as he crossed his arms and leaned down on the table hiding half his face in between them.

"Ugh Yoongi can't you do that yourself?" Taehyung had an annoyed tone, completely different from how he spoke to Hoseok.

"Yah have some respect for your elder!" Yoongi pointed out gritting his teeth, earning a grimace from his dongsaeng.

Taehyung put the coffee tablet in the machine with sloppy moves, to then carefully go back to preparing the tea.

When it was ready, Tae carefully poured the steaming water in two cups. He put them both on a tray, with some cookies.

"Hyungie, you want some sugar?"

"Uhm... Yeah, why not."

Tae put a teaspoon of sugar in one cup and lovingly stirred. Then, he brought the tray to the table and carefully handed the cup to his hyung.

"Be careful, it's really hot~" he warned, before handing ungracefully the cup of coffee to Yoongi and grabbing his cup of Tea.

"Thank you Taehyung." Hobie gladly held the cup and blew the steam away.

"I bought these cookies just for you Hobie-hyung. I hope you like them~"

"Awww aren't you sweet today?" Hoseok cooed, pinching lightly the brunette's nose.

"Ehehe I just wanted to thank you for helping me so much with the choreography hyung~"

Yoongi glared at Taehyung.

Why was he behaving like that?

"Still you didn't have to--Aishh---" Hoseok hissed as he spilled some tea on his pants.

He didn't even have the time to curse that the younger Daegu boy had already managed to stand up, sprint to the kitchen, grab the paper roll and run back to start handing his elder paper in industrial quantity.

"Here hyung-- dry it up!"

"Ahh-- thank you Tae---"

"Here let me help you!" Taehyung kneeled down and pat some paper on the fabric, as Hoseok did the same.

Yoongi speechlessly watched that scene, whilst sipping his black coffee.

Only a thought was on his mind.

What the hell has gotten into you, Kim Taehyung?

Author note:

a long update today!

Hope you like it munchkins~

Have you any idea of what is on Tae's mind?

Have a nice day/night and stay healthy!