장 Twenty-three [Brad Pitt]

Taehyung yawned loudly as he sat down at the big table, still wearing his pajamas.

All the others were already there, eating and chatting loudly, just like usual.

Yoongi smirked seing the brunette massaging his neck and rubbing his puffy eyes, noticing the eyebags under his hazel eyes that had only gotten bigger and deeper.

Even if a part of him had hoped for the boy's plan of sleeping with Seokjin to work, he knew that wouldn't happen and, judging by his sleepy appearence and pissed face, the assumption was pretty easy to make.

"What are we doing today anyways? The weather is OK, but it's pretty windy--- so I don't think we should go to the beach like yesterday..." Hoseok spoke, after sipping his milk and gulping down a vite of his croissant.

"You're right!" Jimin agreed, talking with his mouth full, earning a glare from Jin.

"Pfft you're just afraid to lose at beach-volley against me." The maknae cocked one eyebrow and smirked confidently, placing his elbow on the other Busan boy's chair.

"FIGHT ME JEON!" Jimin balled his little hands in tiny fists, shaking in anger, while the other boy laughed at that cute and not so frightening sight.

"Oh come on- I'm better than you in anything. I'm stronger, more handsome, taller, I'm intelligent, quick in math-"

"Really? What is 143-77+243 divided 3?"Namjoon butted in the conversation.

"26." Jungkook confidently answered, without giving even a second of thinking.

"Woah Kookie you've improved!" Hoseok clapped his hands like a seal.

"Wtf--- improved my ass! That was completely wrong!" Namjoon shook his head.

Hoseok looked taken aback and skeptically started to count on his fingers with a confused face.

"But it was quick!" the maknae winked, earning a snort from Jimin.

"Come on that was a hard question Namjoon let's be fair." Hoseok chimed in after he had given up the counting, and turned his attention to the maknae. "If your friend has twelve apples and he gives you half of them, what have you got?"

"Is that even a question?" Namjoon asked dissappointed.

Jungkook wiped away invisibile tears from his cheeks and breathed out between well acted sobs "A good friend!"

Namjoon face-palmed but all the other members laughed at the youngest dorkyness.

Almost everyone. Because Taehyung was pretty pissed and wasn't even playing attention to his cup, where he was puoring hot chocolate--- that was really hot.

Well--- what do you expect from hot chocolate?

His bloodshot eyes were glued to Yoongi's milky skin and fluffy hair.

He kept on thinking about his attitude the night before, how his raspy voice sounded, how his presence affected his own body, how his deep and dark eyes judged him.

It's all your fault if my plan didn't work.

Did you put a spell on me, so that I would fail?

I don't know what you did or didn't do, BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT. I KNOW IT.