장 Four [Awake]

The sun didn't really enter in the practice room, as there was only a really small window, but outside, a new day had started, birds were singing and Seoul was slowly waking up.

Taehyung rubbed away the tiredness from his eyes, as they fluttered open.

Yoongi groaned and stretched his arms, as he woke up as well.

The two boys had watched the video the whole night and they had fallen asleep without them wanting to. 

They slowly realized it was morning and that they had fallen asleep on the couch...

What took a little more time to realize---was their position.

"GYAHHHHHHHHH!"

Their both eyes widened in sync and they screamed loudly at the same time, as Taehyung fell from the couch and Yoongi abruptly stood up.

"WHAT HAPPENED??" Taehyung shouted at the boy, pointing at the couch.

"I DON'T KNOW!"

Taehyung slowly rubbed his temples and breathed out slowly.

"Okay, okay... we fell asleep. Nothing happened." he said stressing every word.

They both nodded... while checking if their pants were still on and all.

"Yeah, just that. Yeah." Yoongi couldn't stop nodding for some reason.

Silence fell in the big room as the two boys awkwardly looked anywhere but at eachother.

"Okay, I- uhm...I better go!" Yoongi stated with a squeaky voice, pointing at the door and hurriedly grabbing his jacket from the couch.

"Yeah, you should."

 Taehyung said, as he accompained his hyung to the door.

"Okay then- Tae- Uhm... Talk to you later-" Suga stuttered, as the younger opened the door for him.

"Yeah sure-" Taehyung slightly closed the door again, pointing at the boy, a deadly glare in his wide opened eyes. "But not about this!"

"No- NEVER!"  Yoongi answered immediately, making big gestures with his hands.

The two stood in front of the door, not knowing what to say next, mumbling syllabes.

"So...uhm... Bye-" Yoongi offered his hand to Tae for a hand-shake.

"No touch- no touch-" the younger said in english with a disgusted face, holding his hand as far from Yoongi's as possible.

When Yoongi exited the room and Taehyung was left alone, he sighed in relief.

What a way to wake up...

Hold up---

Did I just nap with Agust D?