장 Fifteen [Plan]

*

in spongebob' narrator's voice*

-A few hours later-

The five boys entered the dorm and took off their coats.

Hoseok groaned as he leaned against Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hyung do you think you can take off your shoes?" Tae asked the boy that he was supporting, only earning a weak "yeah" from him, that didn't sound so convincent.

Jin kneeled down and untied the shoelaces.

"Tae go to your room, I'll help Hobie with the rest."

"Oh no no! He's like this because of me! I have to take care of him, it's my fault, my responsability." he talked with his deep voice.

Jin glared at him with an unsure face... But eventually he sighed and nodded. "Fine... Just make him wear comfortable clothes and give him the medicine in the cupboard on the left. Make sure he rests well." he instructed like a good eomma.

"Sure!"

See... After all these rides, Hoseok's body kinda gave up and he started to feel uneasy, nauseous and dizzy--- so much that the boys had to take the first bus and go back home.

Yoongi was standing at the end of the corridor, not too close, not too far, so he could clearly hear the discussion but not seem too into it.

He furrowed his brows.

That was the first time he had ever seen Taehyung behaving like that and it was so... Weird.

Not a Taehyung kind of weird.

Yoongi replayed all the events of this past day in his mind. There was something...

But what was it?

When Jin had finished his motherly speech, he turned his broad shoulders at the boy and walked away.

Yoongi blinked a few times, and rubbed his eyes.

As soon as Jin had finished speaking, Taehyung made a derp-like smirk.

Am I seeing things?

Yoongi squinted his eyes.

There was something going on. He was sure about it. But he coudln't imagine what that something was exactly...

He felt like he was going crazy.

He scratched his head out of confusion and headed to his shared room with Seokjin.

Whatever. I dON'T care.

-Tae's point of view-

I nodded for the last time to Jin's caring words and, as soon as he turned around, I couldn't control my face anymore and a smirk formed on my lips.