장 Fourteen [Clingy]

"HYUNG LET'S GO ON THAT RIDE!" Taehyung gladly shouted, pointing at the ' Extreminator- Acrobat-Turbo'---as he drag Hoseok by the arm --- or at least, what remained of the poor guy.

Stupid Hoseok. He always forgot what effect rollercoasters had on his body.

Taehyung somehow managed to convince him to try every single ride in the amusement park.

He was a dangerous young man.

Not only for Armys, but for any living being.

Yoongi and the other two watched the scene, not really knowing how to act.

"Shouldn't we like--- do something?" Jin wondered as he sipped his beverage, in a weird, unusual and completely wrong way.

Yoongi still couldn't believe his elder could do such a blasfemy. He stepped aside from him to make it less obvious that he did even know the ridicoulously attractive boy that was sipping beer with a staw. WITH A STRAW.

A PINK. STRAW.

THAT'S SO WRONG!

All their eyes were glued to the very pale version of J-Hope that was barely standing on his legs next to Taehyung, that on the other hand was literally jumping in excitement in the middle of the waiting line to the ride.

"I... Uhm... Something like what?" Namjoon didn't really know what to do, as he stuffed his face with cotton candy.

"I dont know... Something!" Seokjin motioned to the ride with weird and big gestures of his arms.

"Man... I don't know. There isn't even nothing concrete we could do...Besides, shouldn't Hoseok stop it on his own?" Namjoon asked. "Why isn't he doing anything?"

Yoongi scoffed at the stupid questions. "Ehm hello? It's Hoseok we're talking about. He's too kind to say no. Worse is the case when it comes to Taehyung."

Even Yoongi sometimes struggled to say no to his dongsaeng.

That damned boxy smile---

"Oh... You're right..." the two nodded their heads.

"I know. Don't state the obvious." Yoongi bitterly said, glaring sideways to the two boys.

He looked back at the helpless Hobie that was now on the ride, looking so small compared to the bright Tae sitting beside him.

Then the music blasted loudly and the rollercoaster started to move, Hoseok instantly stiffened up and his skin became even paler. In comparison to him in that moment, Yoongi would've looked tanned.

It was something painful to watch.

Usually it would've been fun.

Actually, it was fun... Well when Hobie stepped on the first ride it was fun.

Now, they had lost count of how many they had tried and... The three boys could just pity him.

Hoseok's high pitched scream was clearly audible through-out the whole ride.

Yoongi chewed on his bottom lip as he shook his head and drank his cold beer in one go.

That's what you get when you're too kind.

Suites you well, Hoseok-ah.

For the rest of the evening, Yoongi, Jin and RM, followed the very-much-too-hyped Taehyung (seriously people could've thought he was on drugs or something, when he was just--- well--- being himself), glued toghether to his Hyung, that at first, was just as hyped as the brunette boy, but---

It was hard to describe how exactly Hoseok's smile lost its brightness and it looked like his whole life was being drained from his body.

Well, of course Kim Taehyung was a big part of that.

He was the one that had been dragging him around non-stop from the start.

"Taehyung surely is clingy with Hobie tonight." Namjoon remarked, as he eyes the two boys that were ahead of him, as he prepared to shoot with a water-gun to win a Ryan plushie.

"No shit Sherlock." Jin sighed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "He's creeping me out."

"Nahh.. I think it's cute to show his love and respect for his elder." Jin stated while nodding his head like an old satisfied ahjussi.

Yoongi's lips formed a thin line.

Something was telling him that there was something behind Taehyung's clinginess that night.

But maybe he was just making stuff up.

"Aishh--"

"KIM NAMJOON!!"

Yoongi glared at his best friend that had, of course, managed only God knew how to break the water-gun.

Seriously Namjoon?

Once again, Yoongi decided to just focus on himself, blocking out Jin's scoldings and the gut feelings about Taehyung.

But it was hard.

This is gonna be a looooong night.