장 Thirty-nine [Thanks]

Last day of vacation.

The maknae line went to the beach one last time, while the older members did what they wanted around the luxurious hotel.

And the day had almost come to an end.

Yoongi looked with tired eyes the sky with shiny stars in front of him. Jungkook, his roommate, was there right beside him.

"What a crazy vacation huh?" the younger remarked.

"Yeah--- weird and tiresome."

"Oh come on hyung--- admit it! You had fun after all!"

"Looking after that brat and getting a headache because of his actions--- yeah, I have to admit that this was exactly the type of vacation I needed." Yoongi sarcastically spat back.

"But it's fun to be with TaeTae. No matter how weird his actions may be. He's such a precious person---"

"Looks like someone does have a crush on someone in bangtan afterall." Yoongi joked.

"MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR IU NOONA!" Jungkook hurriedly clarified.

Yoongi only giggled at his dongsaeng.

And he eyed him, noticing his heavy eyelids.

He was just going to tell him to go sleep already, when his words got him by surprise.

"Hyung--- do you think that for us seven--- that we were meant to meet each other?"

"Honestly--- I think so. I think that every person we meet affects us and our lifes. If it may seems like that's not the case, we are the ones to affect their life."

"Mhm..."

"Why this question Kookie?"

"I was wondering if I'm good for other people... I understand what Taehyung was feeling before... That sense of wanting to deal with things on your own, to not bother who you care for..."

Yoongi now had his full attention on the younger boy, to see how he would react at his words.

"I've dealed with my problems on my own for so many years that I'm practically used with doing so. But--- we're a family. And besides, I know how to think rationally and solve problems. While you young and innocent kids still don't know many things. I'm not worried for you Kookie. The only problem you have is that you overwork too much--- Only because you're the golden maknae, doesn't mean you don't have limits." Yoongi eyed the black-haired boy beside him, holding back his face from forming a grimace at the memories of the wings tour events.

His golden skin turning pale, his puffy cheeks completely gone, his cheekbones as evident as how the dark circles framed his eyes.
How it seemed like it was difficult for him to breathe, how sweat pearled his forehead, and that stretched smile on his thin lips when he shook his head and lied, saying he was okay.

"Well--- just like Taehyung hyung I didn't wanna bother you guys... And I thought I could handle it..."

"Well you learned your lesson. Never do that again. Anyways--- I'm not worried for you Kookie. I can tell without even looking at you if you're lying, what goes on in your mind. But I'm worried for him most of times. The fact that we're so different... Bothers me sometimes. Well, it's better now, but I still can't understand Tae." Yoongi paused.

"You know--- I usually touch myself when I think of Taehyung---" Yoongi started off again, making Jungkook open his eyes wide, more than ever and look at his hyung in pure Jungshookment. "---I have to massage my temples because he gives me so much headache it's unbearable."