End

So... This is really the end of it all.

I want to thank again all the people that took their time to read, comment and vote on this story and stood out with my slow updates.

Thank you so much!

Now here are the answers to the Q&A

KIM SEOKJIN

Q: "Would you rather date Joon or open your own restaurant?"

A: " I already opened a restaurant and I'm really proud of it to be honest, but I don't see why I would have to choose between work and love. If I wanted to date Joon, I'd do that while opening/ taking care of my restaurant. WORLDWIDE MULTITASKING GUY! *windshieldlaugh*"

MIN YOONGI

Q: "Do you like Taehyung in a romantic way?"

Long ass A: "As I'm open to the thought of falling in love with the person and not the gender, I guess I could like him in a romantic way. Taehyung is really an important person in my life and for now my feelings for him are pretty mixed up because we started to get closer not so much time ago... I do love him as a bro, but I don't know what could happen in the future. I don't really see myself with Taehyung because he's so different from me, but I wouldn't have guessed that we would actually get along when I first met him so... I guess that could happen in the future. For now, I'll just keep on working and giving my best and I think that if something is bound to happen, it will happen in the end."

Q: "Yoongi- in this world its either yeet or be yeeted"

A: "I'll keep that in mind, thanks. :)"

Q: "Why won't you let TaeTae sleep with you? He needs it obviously!"

A: "Sometimes people act in a weird way. I think that if I went back in time with the mindset I have today, after all the things that happened, I think that I would've slept with him directly... But I'm glad I realized I was being held back by my fears, which wasn't like me at all. Also because Tae is fluffy and comfy to sleep with--- even if he's always chewing, I got used to that after a couple of times. I guess that things between me and him need their time to develop forward... But I'm glad that everything worked out in the end."

Q: "How do you feel knowing that you might have just scared Jungkook?"

A: "Sorry not sorry."

KIM NAMJOON

Q: "Do you love Jin?"

A: "*sighs* Ah... Love... Have you ever really thought of what love is after all? *Two years later* ...But yeah, I do love Jin of course. Thanks for asking."