Chapter 169

Depuis le début

As I put on my heels Adym walks out of the bathroom and sprays some cologne on

"How do I look baby?" He asked

"You look good" I smile

"Ready?" He starts for the door

I nod as we walk out the door and see our families heading for the elevator as well.

"Hey honey" my mom hugs me, "You look beautiful"

"Thanks mom" I smile

As we get in the elevator I see Nick on his phone.

"Hey" I smile

"Oh hey" he smiles back while putting his phone away.

"So um.. how's LA?" He asks

"Pretty good" I answer

"How about you?" I question

He shrugs, "It's okay I guess.."

"What's up?" I nudge his arm

"It's just my girlfriend was supposed to be here but shit happened" he rolls his eyes

"Did you guys break up?" I ask

He nods, "She was just too much.. you know she was on Instagram showing off almost every part of her body and shit. Then when she'd go through her dms guys would be tryna y'all to her-"

"But Nick you two were together-"

"Yeah but she'd answer to them and sext and shit with them then when I asked her she'd lie. But I saw nudes on her phone and when I caught her she said she can't just have one boyfriend cause it's not enough" he rolls his eyes, "She was too fucking dramatic and just too much"

"Damn..." I mumble, "How'd you meet her?"

"We went to high school together then started talking on Instagram a couple weeks ago" he shrugs as we reach the first floor.

"That hurts" I say, "I know-"

"Sky don't try and relate. No guys ever cheated on you" He eyes me

Kayla comes up to my side as we walk.

"Nick you'll find a girl. Don't worry about it so much. You can't rush love" she tries to reassure him.

Nick sighs, "I'm done with hoes"

We walk into the restaurant and wait a couple minutes before they take us to our table.

"So who scheduled the reservations?" My mom asks

"I did" kayla smiles

"Good job Kay it's a nice restaurant" Kayla's mom smiles

Adym sits down on the right of me while kayla sits on my left.

5:45 pm

As we all eat and talk I feel a hand rest on my knee. I look up and meet eye contact with Adym. He smirks then looks away to finish a conversation with nick. I continue to eat like nothing happened but then he begins to move his hand farther up. Without making too much noise I slap his hand away which makes him smirk a little bit before biting his lip and looking away.

Tbc