Then I could feel that I'm getting a little stronger. I grab Nixium's hand and started spinning her around, when it is fast enough, I let go of her sending her flying towards the Grimm.

Thanks to my shoes I was able to run fast enough and at the same time we manage to kill all the Ursas in each side.

I stopped running and just saw Nixium colliding with a tree.

"Ow......" She slowly slide down the tree and land on her back.

I sweat drop at this and look back at the others to see that they all had shocked faces.

"Uhh.... Hello? Guys?" I said.

They then snapped back and out of no where Ruby appeared in front of me.

"How in Remnant did you two did that?!!" She exclaims.

"The what?"

"Aw come on, don't play dumb. We suddenly just saw you killing the Ursas out of nowhere!" Jaune said amazed.

"Oh that, that's just one of our moves that we practiced. And all of our moves involves by me throwing Nixium!"

"I freaking hate you for this....." Nixium said as she is still laying on the ground with a red bump on the middle of her forehead.

"S-sorry!" I said scratching the back of my neck sweating.

I helped Nixium stand up as she recover, we first gathered around and was about to start walking back and find Professor Goodwitch but we watch as Nixium walk towards Cardin with a poker face.

She stops in front him as Cardin looks away guiltily.

"Cardin....." She said with a normal tone.

He just flinched as he started sweating.

"Will you look at me?" She ask.

He was hesitant at this so he didn't look.

"I said look at me." She repeat with an annoyed tone.

This time he looks at her and see her with an expressionless face but a second later it changed into a look of bloodlust scaring him and the others but me. She then looks at the others, still having that expression.

"Now listen closely and not just you Cardin but all of you, that whoever tries to do those kinds of stuff and putting others in danger again. Purposely or not. I. Will. Kill. You."

Everyone except are all shaking in fear as they just stay in their position. I sigh at this and thinking if she would really kill them.

"(Yeah I guess she will.... I mean back then, she just beat the crap out of a random person after warning him but he didn't listen.)"

"Did you all understand it?" She ask calmly.

They furiously nodded and she went back to her calm expression and personality.

"Good, now come on. We gotta get back." She then covers herself using Midnight Killer and started walking.

Nora then leans to my ear and whispers something.

"Didn't know she can be scary just like that." She leans back.

We then followed and soon we safely got back in Beacon and gave our red sap to Ms. Goodwitch.

Timeskip

"Hey Nixium. Can we do something instead of just slacking here?" I ask her as she lies on her bed staring at the ceiling.

"Okay what should we do?" She ask still staring.

"Did you just return my question?"

"I don't know."

"*sigh* Sometimes you're worthless."

"I don't care about that. Let's just go training again."

"Fine."

We then stand up and grab our weapons and went to the training room.

Ozpin's POV

I sit on my chair while looking out at the glass wall, admiring the view in front of me. Then I hear an elevator open and some footsteps getting louder.

"Professor, hear are the files you've ask for." I turn around and look at Glynda holding two folders.

"Thank you Glynda, can you please 0ass it to me?"

She gave the files to me and I open one of them.

File.12089462

-STUDENT STATUS-

Name: L/N, Y/N

Birthdate: March 12

Age: 17

Blood type: A

Race: Human

Height: 5'9ft (1.75 meters)

Weight: 114.64 pounds

Mother: L/N, Sarah

Father: L/N, Vincent

Previous School Graduated: Signal Academy

Current School Enrolled: Beacon Academy

Semblance: (Unspecified)

.............................

I then closed the file and look at the other.

File.12089463

-STUDENT STATUS-

Name: L/N, Nixium

Birthdate: September 24

Age: 17

Blood type: AB

Race: Faunus (Cat)

Height: 5'2ft (1.57 meters)

Weight: 108.27 pounds

Mother: L/N, Alice

Father: L/N, Nigel

Previous School Graduated: Signal Academy

Current School Enrolled: Beacon Academy

Semblance: (Unspecified)

.......................

I place the files in front of my table and intertwined my hands then placed my chin on them.

"It's seems that their semblance still cannot be explained but I remember that you once saw them trying use it right?"

"Yes professor, but sadly it failed though."

"But I think there is something wrong with Ms. L/N though."

"What is it?"

"I will tell you in another time. For now, we must keep our main plan a secret. You may leave now."

She simply nods though annoyed that I didn't tell her what I was about to say.. She then walks away and enters the elevator and left.

I just sigh and grab my mug and pour some coffee in it and started sipping. Then I went back to viewing outside while I think of something.

"(I hope I'm not right about her.....)"