Part 33

For over an hour the lad kept screaming, an incessant utterance. Gibberish nonsense that no one could make sense of_kept flowing out from Zebu's dry lips.

Solomon and David, held him down on the mattress as sweat dripped from their faces unto the blue bedspread.

All were agitated and in panic, but his mother stood by the doorway, looking in at her son  as he rolled around on the bed, trying as hard as possible to tear his own head off.

"He is definitely under some kind of manipulation" Amari said out loud, tired and out of breath from rebuking an unseen enemy that refused to be bound and or cast out.

"Can't you do any thing for him!" Solomon begged, his blood shot eyes almost bulging out of their sockets from helpless weeping and trying to hold his son down, "all of you should pray for him , please!. I don't think he can take this pain much longer".

Lydia glanced towards Bianca . Their eyes met and with it came understanding.

Some basic deliverance rules had to be explained to Solomon and at this juncture, only Bianca could break it to him, and maybe, ..soften the man's ache. He would likely listen to her better than anyone else in the room anyway .

"Solomon" Bianca said calmly, the boy's screams overpowering hers as she placed her hands over his, gently pulling him away as Mama Sai's house help, Donald, replaced him at the foot of the bed and held the boy's feet firm.

Like a patient mother, she led her reluctant fiancé into the corridor, silently followed by a worried Doris .

"Solomon.."began Bianca, trying to be as gentle as possible, "I'am sorry, but there is very little we can do. This was the reason why we so urgently wanted him to give his life to the LORD Jesus... but Zebu made his choice. In rejecting salvation, he has also rejected the shield and covering of the blood of the lamb of GOD that comes with it".

"I know" said the distraught father, "but surely the LORD is merciful!"

"Of course HE is"  Bianca replied soothingly, " and I believe HE is going to take control of the situation, but there is something strange about this spiritual attack, we haven't come across something like this before, and the LORD hasn't revealed anything to any of us yet".

"I know what is happening to my son" said an urgent voice behind them .

Solomon and Bianca hadn't felt the presence of Doris behind them all the while.

" Really.." said Bianca, a bit of hope laced in her voice,  " please tell us your observations, Doris, it might help us in dealing with the situation at hand".

Suddenly there was dead silence from Zebu's room.

The three rushed back to see what was going on.

Zebu was on the floor. His hands and feet so grotesquely twisted, it seemed unbelievable to the human eyes standing around him . He made no sound and lay perfectly still, eyes wide open as if in a trance.

"This is really strange" said an exhausted David, looking over at those that just made an entrance, " just now, he threw I and Donald against the wall with unbelievable strength , leapt up and threw himself with a mighty force to the ground!".

" Uncle Solo" Donald panted, out of breath, " this boy strong oo, I am sure him leg and hand don break".

"No!" cried Doris, "Oh my GOD...it cannot be!"