Part 39

And the angels which kept not their first estate
         But left their own habitation, HE has kept in everlasting chains
         Under darkness, until the final judgement
                                                           Jude 1:6

  As they approached the Milky Way, towards heaven and the Father, Ethjab observed the beauty of creation.

   He could never get enough of it's splendor. Every planet, ..to the most minute, sang a different song which collectively sounded like a well orchestrated and unified mass choir.

   Every corner of the universe was filled with the Son's glory. And it was all unfathomable joy.

Though his two escorts glued themselves to his side, they needn't have had to. He would not have dared to escape, ..and miss the spectacular display in front of him right now ? .

  And there was still heaven to behold once again, ..at least from afar.

It was torture to be going back, ..but to see it again, even from afar, ...would be worth it.

  Ages past, when the exile of the fallen began, Ethjab had longed hopelessly for home.

And now he was going back_even if it was for a brief short moment .

    They flew past a frozen red planet and into a whirling vortex that seemed to pull them in.
     Minutes later, on the other side of the vortex, they beheld a wonderful site.

   Heaven, the glorious city of GOD, His angels and saints. It was even more beautiful than Ethjab remembered it . Yet he knew he would not be allowed to enter in.

  The threesome landed very close to the southern gate. The same vicinity where the host of heaven trained for battle and groomed their horses.

  Without his former comrades giving him so much as a glance, Ethjab was lead into the outer rim Court of the Twenty four elders.

However only five were present and they waited patiently for him to be brought towards their thrones .

Also seated far above the elders was the Father. HE shone so bright that all Ethjab could see were his mighty hands placed motionlessly on his knees.

   The great White structure was a simple replica of the real one in the city of gold. It was one out of many judgement rooms located right outside heaven's borders.

   Still, one could see within the pearly walls as if through a gigantic screen.

He would have bowed his head in shame for his rebellion, but how he longed to see the splendor before him once again.

"Eli'mene'naj!, you who once made joyful noise unto the LORD, how low you have fallen and why have you deceived the nations so shamelessly,? one of the elders' voices' boomed from above, "you have already been condemned and so also your lord who lead you into rebellion"

Ethjab's whole being shook with deep ache. He hadn't heard his beautiful name spoken in almost five thousand years.

"Now you will once again continue to serve your punishment in the pit" announced another elder, "but first you will be allowed to address the Father"

The fallen angel fell on his knees and bowed low. Loud sorrowful mumblings flowed from his mouth as he remembered his beginnings_his home, forever lost to him.

   But now, as it was after he was cast out, ..there was no hope.

"What can I say to my Maker whom I betrayed" Ethjab cried out in anguish, "I left my glorious domain appointed to me and fought against my Creator , ohhh ..woe unto me for I am doomed , my glory and power forever gone from me. Even my Father cannot look down at me for HE who is holy does not behold iniquity!".