Part 7

At the command of Jerub ,a beacon of light had been sent out by Hareb , the Angel of Trinity Community Church,run by Pastor Jacob . And by midnight, a gathering of holy angels and ministering spirits in the three towns that surrounded the mountain Magu, had all assembled above the small Church .
As the last angel arrived, they simultaneously folded their wings behind them and bowed their heads as Hareb lead them in prayer to the  FATHER .
Afterwards, guardian angels came forward to give their reports on the going ons in their towns . All of them had left protective shields around those they were assigned to .
And the reason was clear .
Tremendous increase of evil aura and energy was felt in the atmosphere around the three towns.
By the time the guardians summed up their encounters with different dark forces and spirits, everyone became eager for the Angel of Authority to speak ,they looked at him expectantly and Jerub knew he only had to give the command .
The truth was , no matter their hierarchy in the angelic order ,they were all soldiers and always ready for battle . His brothers were hungry for some action , it was part of the reason they were created ;to vanquish the enemy.
   But they would have to be patient.

Jerub was now fully aware of the presence of Ethjab .
Even their evil counterparts sensed his aura . The activities of evil spirits had not gone unnoticed around the mountain side . It was were the high priest of the old deities lived .

Jerub always wondered why the FATHER had allowed the old rogue to live this long.
He was centuries old now and yet...
Rophel ,one of six sentinels who had been stationed around Magu to observe and report   back to Jerub, interrupted his train of thoughts .
"The lad is being prepared for the possession as we speak", said Rophel , "I tried to warn him to go back ,..but the spirit of greed was all over him. "The whole vicinity. was agog with so many evil spirits, ..we were easily outnumbered three to one".

" Then we attack", replied a burly, heavily built angel , his voice boomed loud in the assembly. Barziel was a chief angel warrior under Jerub's command .
"Two angel warriors can take out a thousand evil spirits without blinking" he continued , as he leaned lightly on his  huge spiked hammer. 
He was one of the four , along with Jerub, who had been sent to war against the chief principality of the three towns, centuries ago .
"Stand down brother!" Jerub said in a firm voice , " the FATHER has given us specific instructions to only observe and report back to HIM" .
"The souls of those involved is of uttermost importance to the kingdom of the Lord of Armies "..continued Jerub, "the boy doesn't know it now , but he is an instrument for the lifting up of others".
" And so we watch and wait for HIS instructions" Hareb concluded.
The meeting finally came to an end at dawn . More sentinels had been appointed among them and everyone given instructions to keep watch and to prepare for War .

—————————————————————————-

        Zebu wakes up with a pounding headache . The intense heat from the sun  has practically been boiling him alive. Slowly the boy gets up, and feels stiff and tired .
He looks down and notices the black slab beneath him . No wonder his back aches so much.
  The boy steps off the slab shakily, his feet dropping into a shallow pool of dark murky water.
Where is this ?
Looking all around him , he realizes he's in a swamp with mangrove trees all around him, their roots, twisting like serpents above the shallow water in which they embed their roots into.
He looks behind him ,trying to focus on the black slab in the middle of a wetland .
How is this even possible!
By the looks of it, the stone the slab must have weighed more than five buses, thought Zebu to himself.
Suddenly he screams as something slithery moves between his ankles. Zebu's  eyes fly open and his senses heighten as  he takes in the watery groove around him , noticing it in horror for the first time since he awoke .
  The water is dark and thick, pulsing as if it has a heartbeat. He has never seen anything like this before ,neither has he ever come across a more disgusting liquid.
   There it is again!
He almost jumps out of his skin, as something slithery comes in contact with his feet again.
Zebu tries to make a run for it but it's too late ,whatever it is , has a hold on him already and starts to climb  up his legs .
The boy's eyes are almost bulging out of their sockets . He cries out, shouting for help,
but no one hears him ,only his voice echoes back to him , bouncing off the mountains behind the  old groove .
He struggles to move , but his body refuses to obey. 
As if moving with purpose, the slithery thing steadily rises up his torso , twisting around his chest and knocking the breath out of him.
  Invisible hands tear off the boy's tattered clothing off him ,leaving only his linen shorts   around his waist . He  gasps for air , his jugular veins painfully pushing out of his neck  as the thing climbs up his neck and enters into his screaming mouth.
The boy starts to struggle and choke , his pupils rolling back into  his skull.
The unseen hands hold him firmly in place , allowing the evil entity to gain easy access into it's host .