Please, Master

Because I'm an amazing author (lol) and have decided to make this chapter slightly more kinky than usual. I haven't done an actual smut related chapter yet, so let's see how this goes. (The 'smut' part only lasts the first part of this chapter. Skip it if you want❤)

"Its been a while," the deep, dominating voice of Damien Rayson rumbled from deep inside the alpha werewolve's buff chest. His brother stood next to him, watching the much taller, slightly buffer man that stood before them, back towards the two as he washed the dishes.

With a slight jump, Achilles turned and sucked in a breath. The two alphas had snuck up on him, nearly scaring the poor man to death.

"Hey. . . Guys. . ." Achilles whispered, eyes casted down in submission, despite being much more aggressive and dominant than the last time the three saw each other.

Both brothers stood still as a silence grew over the three mates. It has been, after all, years since they had last talked, and even then they we rent on best terms.

Damien's eyes wondered to the slightly taller Achilles' body. He was buffer, and maybe an inch taller than him and his brother. It was a surprising idea, seeing the boy they had kicked out after finding out he was their mate.

Damien looked at the mate he once enjoyed to beat and break, remembering how Achilles' previously pale skin used to be covered in bruises from the beatings he endured from the pack over the years.

Fifteen. The boy had only been fifteen when they had nearly killed his wolf with words that still echoed in both Damien and his brother's dreams.

Mutt, we had called him. But the boy- no, man- that stood before them, gazing strongly into their nearly identical eyes, was a warrior.

Damien had to look away before he did something he regretted. "Dominic. Let's go," He mumbled, seeing a slight yellow starting to appear in his eyes, signs of his wolf's agitation.

Dominic looked up at his slightly taller brother nodded, and followed the man out the kitchen door and up to their room, ignoring anything Achilles said or did.

Their inability to respond gave Achilles the feeling if a hole in his heart. Of course, he should have known that they still would not accept him. Yet it didn't make him hurt any less.

"What's wrong, Master?" The soothing voice of the loyal and handsome man hummed from behind Achilles, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

The werewolf could feel the warm breath of his devoted servant along his neck.

"Nothing, Zayne. Everything's fine. They'll come around sometime," Achilles whispered, knowing Zayne knew who he was talking about.

The servant nodded and placed both hands on Achilles' waist. "Go get dressed please, Master. I'll finish up here," Zayne said as he resumed washing the many dishes still left in the sink.

Achilles reluctantly obeyed and nodded thankfully to Zayne, then made his way to their room.

It took a good hour and many pairs of clothes later to find what he would wear for the Alpha's return. Achilles looked in the large mirror that portrayed all of his body and smiled.

He was going to make his ex-mates pay. He wouldn't hurt them, of course. But he sure as hell wasn't going to let them forget what they had said. Especially now that he was nearly completely healed.

Last chance. For those who don't read A/N, good luck<3

Arousal. That was what Achilles felt as he gazed tiredly at Zayne, watching his muscles flex closely as he looked for clothes to wear.