•Day 2•

That morning, Leon woke with a start to find a girl on top of him, legs wrapped around his waist and hands running soothingly through his hair.

Surprised, Leon yelped and tried to push the girl off, unfortunately only making her angry.

"What the hell?" Leon shouted, rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

Of course, he wasn't. And the angry woman on his bed sure as hell was about to slap him.

Suddenly, his face was pushed to the side by a heavy force, deriving from the girl's hand. He looked at her with a scowl.

"What the fuck? What's your problem, lady?" He asked, quieter this time, as to not wake anyone in the nearby rooms.

The girl smiled and crawled back to his waist, sitting down on his crotch. When she spoke, her voice was bold and beautiful, the sound sending shivers down Leon's spine.

"Hello!" She smiled. "I'm Chris." She said, jumping slightly.

Suddenly, his pants tightened, and Leon blushed. It was unbelievable to him that he was getting an erection from a stranger, and a girl at that!

Leon began feeling tingles creeping under his skin, sending him through waves of pleasure.

With a groan, Leon pushed his body toward the girl.

On the opposite side of the house, Achilles awoke with a very painful start. His hand was bleeding, one of the many casualties he had, had during practice.

Achilles stood up and rushed to the bathroom, not wanting to get blood everywhere, and instead rinsing it.

Zayne followed a few minutes later with a yawn, going to help his master with the wound.

"Are you ok, Master?" The man asked in his husky, barely awake voice. The other nodded, smiling and kissing Zayne's forehead and allowing the younger to wrap his hand for him.

Suddenly, a knock at the door was heard, and Achilles followed Zayne to the main area of their room, where Zayne opened the door to find a rather sweaty Samson.

"Sir! You must hurry and get dressed, then follow me. The Young Master is waiting for you to come visit him." Samson said after a quick bow, giving Achilles an apologetic look.

Surprised, Achilles nodded and closed the door as Zayne ushered him to the closet, ultimately helping Achilles get dressed.

The two then followed the young butler down the hall, down the stairs, and arriving to the downstairs patio where the Young Master was presumably waiting.

"Troye," Achilles said, surprised. A boy, around the age of 10, sat at the clean white table eatting a grape and setting his feet on top. The boy had been one of the few kids he had actually helped with, the Luna and Alpha at the time having been too busy to care for their youngest child.

The boy looked up and grinned childishly, then threw a grape at a poor maid that had been standing by the door, observing.

The young woman rushed out, Samson following shortly behind, leaving Achilles, Zayne, and Troye by themselves.

Troye made a gesture with his free hand toward two empty chairs, which Achilles and Zayne took.

"Hello Achi," The boy said as he sat down right.

Achilles nodded in greeting and gave him a questioning look.

"What, can you not speak?" Troye asked, raising an eyebrow to Achilles. The man shook his head and opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a rather angry Zayne.

"Please dont speak to my Master like that," He growled, frightening the kid slightly.

Young Troye nodded and looked to Achilles. "You were saying?" He asked, trying to play it cool.

"Ah, hello," Achilles said simply and bobbed his head. The kid sighed and pushed the bowl of grapes toward Achilles and Zayne.

"Try one. They're really good." Troye said quietly, suddenly beginning to realize his place.

Achilles took one, but Zayne shook his head. "So why did you ask for us?" Achilles asked, looking around and observing his surroundings.

"I brought you here because I want you guys to do something for me," The kid said, giving a sudden evil grin.

Achilles hummed and moved his hand, urging Troye to move on with his explanation and plan.

Hola my loves! It's been a while, and I know I'm sort of an ass for not updating, but I am now! High school sucks, and I've been very busy, but I finally got the time to do this for you guys! I really hope yall liked, and I'll see you guys later.

Btw, I will be updating my other book, so please check it out! I only have 1 chapter currently, but I promise to make more soon! Love yall<3