Laura's Prophecy

Hay guys! At the top is the Luna l! She's also wearing the same dress and in the picture. I got it off Google so don't ask, lol. BAI loves.

Quote is from a prophecy generator, don't fight me.

There she was, sitting in front of him, wearing a beautiful cream colored dress that reached all the way to the floor.

Her blonde hair looked soft, and made you feel like wanting to touch it.

Overall, everything about the Luna was amazing on insight, and Achilles was sure her personality was even better.

"Welcome, Achilles Basil. My name is Laura, and I am the 'Luna' of this pack. Though, you don't need to call me that." The Luna has an angelic voice, one that would be a blessing to have.

Achilles thanked the Luna and the two sat and talked until the food made it's way to the table, along with one of the Alphas.

As the night neared it's end, Laura asked Achilles to walk with her through the garden. Agreeing, he followed her onto the stone pavement.

"You are probably wondering why I asked you to walk with me." She said in a sweet voice.

"Well, you have been in one of many prophecies since you came here, and I didn't even know what you looked like. Would you like to hear it?"

Achilles thought about it. What the hell was a prophecy, and why was his young, fifteen year old self apart of one when he had just gotten there.

After a brief mental discussion with himself, Achilles came to a conclusion.

"Yes, please." He said in a quiet voice, though still very unsure.

"When the time comes that the wind freezes water, a broken heart shall usher forth the dawn of men." Laura spoke, voice seeming to sway with the cool breeze.

A chill went down Achilles' spine, knowing she had somehow found this out from some sort of vision, like an Oracle. Questions ran through his mind, as he searched for something to way to fill the silence.

Achilles took a deep breath, politely excused himself  for the night, and walked through the many acres of flowers.

It was calming, he admitted. Achilles layed down on the fluffy, flowery ground, and unintentionally fell asleep.

Achilles awoke from his deep sleep with a jult. Sweat beating down his face and breaths in gasping fits, he walked to his 'bathroom', and to the bucket in the corner. His room had been switched, courtesy of a few members of the pack. It was unfortunate that the twin's gift to him was now gone, but at least it was something.

There, he spilled the leftover contents of his last meal. A voice sounded from behind him.

"Are you ok, master?" The deep, angelic voice said. Zayne banged into the room, immediately helping him empty his stomach.

It has been about 2 weeks since Luna Laura's prophecy, and Achilles still could not get my mind off it. He supposed the stress of that, as well as his mates have been gradually gathering.

"How long has it been since you've eaten, sir?" Zayne said, rubbing small circles onto his master's back.

"Not long, I don't think. Though, I don't really remember." Achilles said, voice cracking a bit.

Zayne sighed and wrapped his warm hands around Achilles' small body, and picked him up easily, making the boy gasp.

"Zayne! What are you doing?" Achilles shouted, careful not to be too loud.

"Your heat is coming up, sir. You need to eat, or you will die on your first heat." He said, placing Achilles gently on his messy bed.

"Now, sleep, master." Zayne said, kissing Achilles' forehead and walking to his new bed.

"Goodnight, Zayne." Achilles sighed as he slowly dove into darkness.

Hope you liked it! Tell me what you think! Love y'all! 😙😙😙😙💜💜💜<3