Welcome Home

Achilles didn't have a clue why he, of all people, had to go. Sure, after ending up in Trial Three his first day here, and going through many years and meeting many people, he had also trained hard and become the best of the best. But the 'Demon Twins', as everyone calls them, are just as strong. Plus there's two of them.

They were piled into a rather small Ford SUV. Three large men, all tucked in the backseat of a small car, was not the best idea. Devin and Leon, the Demon Twins, were both just as uncomfortable as Achilles, and Leon's foot somehow found it's way to Achilles' crotch many times.

Overall, the trip was supposed to take seven long, hard hours (that's what she said). Achilles hadn't realized how much he had ran from his old home to his new one.

After ten dreadful hours (Leon had to pee a million times along the way), the three men were dropped off at the Main House.

A rather small and stick-like man walked down the large stone steps, a blank stare on his pale and hollow face.

"Hello. I am Samson Vancouver, the Main Butler in the pack. Please follow me to your rooms." The stick man said.

Achilles nodded, sweat beginning to practically pour like a waterfall down his face. To say he was nervous was an understatement. It was, after all, the pack that homed his ex-mates, who he hadn't seen in a couple years.

The three tired and hungry boys were led up dark wooden stairs, obviously fit for a grand house like the one they were in.

Leon ended up at the room on the left corridor, far from Devin and Achilles. The two hugged Leon a goodbye and promised they would see him soon.

Devin and Achilles went to the right corridor, Devin on the fifth room to the right, and Achilles on the third to the left.

After a quick, tired exchange, the two men said goodbye to each other and Samson. The stick butler simply nodded, heading back down the corridor that they had gone down.

Achilles tossed his bag on the floor, unzipping it and taking out his sword. Achilles yawned, setting Zayne on the couch.

The literal human weapon immediately turned to his human form, already fast asleep. Achilles smiled at the tired man, rubbing his eyes and beginning to undress.

It had been a long drive, and Achilles was completely drained. He was nervous and afraid, of course, to be in his old Pack, but Achilles just wanted to sleep.

And sleep he did, as when he immediately touched the bed, all his energy was let go, and he was left in a defenseless, sleeping state.

Once again, this is not revised. Please do not mind the multitude of mistakes I'm sure there are. Thank you for the support!<3