Chapter 26- Time Freeze

-Lucy's point of view-
I woke up in a cell? Where the hell am I? I tried to move but I can't. I look at my feet to see my ankles tied together and I tried to move my hand but they are behind my back and I'm gunna guess that they also tied them well shit. (Sigh) Now let's think who would kidnap me.....Ohh fuck it's Zeref ohh no I think while I start tearing up at the though of him doing un speak able things I shudder in fear and in slight disgust Ohh my keys I look down to where they would be to find them gone huh if this wasn't a dire situation I would be serious but since it's me I have to say good job for getting some brain cells Zeref I think in my head.
-2 hours later still Lucy's point of view-
Right when I was about to fall asleep someone walked into the room I jerked awake when I heard "Awwww why you falling asleep my dear Lucy" I look up to see the one person I did not want to see...Zeref he comes close to me and picks me up by my waist and pulls me over his shoulder I start squirming and yelling at him "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW ZEREF YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I scream while inching his back and trying to kick him but he doesn't seem to be affected by this he brings me into a room I don't know who's room but he does he puts me in the bed while kicking and screaming he  untied my hands and tied them to the head board and untied my feet and tied them apart at the end of the bed ohhh god no I know what he's going to do I start crying and stuttering "No no wait Z-Zeref please don't do this please anything but this" I say but all he does is smirk and say "Ohhh dear Lucy you must be punished for running away from me and not being with me" he says scary calm while undressing him self tha-.
-10 hours ago Gajeels point of view-
I just arrived at the guild I go in to be greeted by the members but my mate and Levy wasn't here huh weird oh and the guild looks different I sigh "Did you guys rebuild the guild again?" I ask with a smirk a couple of the members laughed and said "Ya Erza and Mira fought and we had to rebuild it" said the old man said "Hey gramps where's Lucy?" I ask walking over to him, he looks in deep though then says "I saw her leave the guild a little a while ago with Levy" he says "All right thanks Gramps" I say leaving the guild and following the scent of strawberries I'm lead to the guild dorm type things and go in once in I'm instantly livid their is no one in here but a scent I recognize way to well "Zeref" I whisper in a really dark scary voice I keep sniffing the air and find out Levy is still here I go into her room and see her still asleep on her bed I call out her name "Hey shrimp wake up, Levy ,Hey Levy wake up!" I say I go near her and start shaking her still no response I stop moving and breathing to listen for a hear beat "Bump-Bump Bump-Bump" I hear thank god she is ok I quickly leave her apartment and go next door I knock a couple times and Mirajane comes out in PJs I quickly say "Mira Levy is in some sort of sleeping stat and a can't wake her up and Zeref kidnapped Lucy again I got to go find her you take care of Levy" I say really quickly and run out the place I go to the guild and screamed "MASTER MAVIS!!" She instantly appears and says "What is it Gajeel?" Everyone in the guild is now listening in "Lucy has been kidnapped by Zeref again and I don't know where they are" I say in one breath trying to tame the dragon in me trying to get out and find our mate "Ok how long do you think it's been?" "I don't know a couple hours maybe her scent is faint" I say with worry just thinking about the threat he made to her before she escaped the first time. "Well considering his threat I got a idea but it's a little risky" she says huh I'll do anything at the moment "What? What is it?" I ask a little on edge "We can freeze time" she says freeze time we can do that "H-How do we do that?" I ask a lot more nervous now "Well I'm gunna need a pice of your hair so when the spell is being cast you won't freeze and I'm gunna need a lot of focus so I can't be bugged unless you got Lucy and want the spell to be broken because if I stop in the middle of the spell when everyone is froze we will be trapped like that forever everything frozen except for us got it" she says dead serious "Of course thank you Master Mavis" I say handing her a pice of my hair she takes it and starts chanting a spell that I do not recognize than a big magic cycle appears on all sides of her that is gray and blast a gray light when the light is gone no one is moving a muscle and Mavis is still in the middle of the guild with the magic cycles around her. I smile and start walking to the only place I can think of Zeref hiding at the Alvarez Empire his kingdom basically. Don't worry Lucy I'm coming I think while walking out the guild to the biggest fight of my life.

————————————————————
Boom chapter 26 done hoped you all enjoyed it don't for get to leave any kind of comment and please do me a favor and check out CarmellaDeFruscio21 story it's really awesome and she's a friend of mine please rind I highly recommend it the pic at top in the story cover👋