Chapter 20- A reminder

-Lucy's point of view-
I woke up to hear a snapping barley opening my eyes I turned to the now open door to see Mira holding a camera taking pictures "Uggh Mira whhhy I was sleeping?" I say in a annoyed yet quiet voice "Because Galu is a go" after she said that she left while closing the door I sighed she's gunna be the death of me I try to get back in to a comfy position but while doing so I suddenly had the urge to use the restroom I try to get up only to see Gajeels arms tightly wrapped around me not hurting me just possessively I smile thinking that's adorable only to get nicked out my thoughts by the urge again trying to untangle his arms from around me and to no wake him up was difficult but I did it right when I placed his hand down and let it go he started growling for some reason I put my hand on Gajeels forehead to see if something is wrong but when I touched his skin he stoped "Hhmmmm" I hum in confusion odd I think to my self I pull my hand away to hear his m growling again I put my hand back and he stops "Fine Gajeel wake up" I say slightly shaking the dragon slayer in front of me it takes him a minute but he woke up "What is it Bunny girl?" He asked in his morning sexy voice not now Lucy I scold my self "I need to go to the bathroom" I say desperate "Ok? Go" He says with confusion "I cant I guess when I'm not touching you, you start growling all of a sudden but when I touch you again you stop" I say "What?" He says in confusion "Look" I say lifting my hand while doing so he don't growl "What?" I say in confusion "B-But" I say then he said "Just go to the bathroom B.G we can talk about this later" he says I do as he says and go to the bathroom once I'm done  I go back to Gajeel to see him asleep "So cute" I say because of the position he's in and Because he's drooling I just wanna pinch his cheeks well I guess we will talk later I sit on a chair next to the bed and grab a book off the night stand Levy gave me this romantic novel about a bad boy at school that uses girl but the new girl showed no interest in him so he's intrigued with this girl and I just sound really good.
-Gajeels point of view-
When Bunny girl goes to the bathroom and I start thinking of what she said it sounds very familiar but I don't remember ehhh I'll think about it later and that being said I feel asleep.
-Two hours later Lucy's point of view-
I'm about half done this book when Gajeel started to stir then he open his amazing red eyes "Good morning sleeping beauty" I say with a amused smirk led at the end "Morning Bunny girl" he say in hi morning voice that makes me hot of u know what I mean (😉😉 nudge, nudge) any way "How was your sleep?" I ask " Good how was you book" Good we just stare in each other's eyes for who knows how long then he does his "Gihi I love how you can turn me on by looking at me" he says with his famous smirk I blush from his boldness "Gajeel keep it to your self" I say hiding my face behind my book I hear a shift the a foot step then Gajeel says "Don't hide your beautiful blush from little old me" He says im amusement "You are not little or old" I say to him "Gihi well I'm sure as hell not little" I can literally feel his smirk that ass my blush deepens in one swift movement the book was out of my hands and in the bed with Gajeel right in front of my face smirking he leans down and says "I think you might need a reminder" he says slowly and seductively while his hand is slowly sliding up my leg to my inner thigh while his other hand is lifting up my shirt.
-Two hours later of a reminder later Lucy's point of view-
"Well that was fun" I say out of Breath  and breathing heavy with a smile on my face well that lifted my mood "It all ways is Bunny girl it all ways is" he says then kisses my cheek I blush he's soo sweet "Ok let's go home shower and sleep ok?" I say while sitting up and putting my clothes on "Sure thing sweet cheeks" he says while slapping my ass now that took me by surprise "Damn Gajeel we just finished and I'm tired no more messing around ok?" I say while kissing his cheek.
-Zerefs point of view-
Ugh when I get her back I'll fuck her soo hard she won't even remember Gajeel I'll get her back and I promise that to my self.
-The next day Lucy's point of view-
I wake up to find a sleeping Gajeel half on my body slightly snoring "So cute" I whisper while poking his cheek im soo lucky to be Gajeels mate to be the one he goes to sleep with and the one he wakes up to the one that can pinch his butt and not get punch the one who can make fun of him I'm so lucky I smile to my self that I get to be that person.

————————————————————
Ok guys hoped you enjoyed it don't forget I will now start posting on Sundays or late Mondays and let's just acknowledge that tomorrow is school and I'm like

————————————————————Ok guys hoped you enjoyed it don't forget I will now start posting on Sundays or late Mondays and let's just acknowledge that tomorrow is school and I'm like

Good bye till next time!!👋😢