Chapter 8- Shes finnaly back

-Lucy's point of view-
I'm going back home now because it's been three days in the celestial spirit world so nine months in earth land I send Leo to go to earth land here and their to see if things comes down and it looks like it has but I'm going to miss this place Aires house was made of wool and was so comfortable I loved it any way I'm holding Leo's hand about to go back let's hope the guild and Gajeels not mad ( da fuck you mean you hope hell yes he be made as fuck)
-Gajeels point of view-
Hahahahaha Bunny girl bunny girl I wonder where she is bunny girl hahaha I'm still in my cave and I might have lost my mind but if what's mine comes back then so does me sanity I miss her and her smell I gust want to mark her but for now I am in my cave waiting for her presents to come back I miss her so much I just want her back ha when she gets back I will mark her then she shall be mine then we can continue our lives together.
-Lucy's point of view-
We got to earth land and I thanked Leo and he disappeared so now I'm walking to the guild I'm walking on the edge of the river like I used to do the fisher man all most fell off their boat " omg ARE YOU OK" I yelled to get their attention " MISS LUCY WELCOME BACK!" " THANK YOU!" I continued my journey to the guild when I got their I kicked the doors open " IM BACK!" " LUCY!" Everyone started to attack me with hugs " Lu-Chan omg it's almost been a year where have you been?!" Levy-Chan ask me " I was in the celestial realm but I missed you Levy-chan now tell me what I missed?"
( After levy filled Lucy in on Gajeel freaking out and doing a search party for her and about how levy and Jet are together and happy) " Thanks for filling me in a Levy-Chan and for keeping my apartment I own you big I'm going home see you tomorrow!" I walk out and am going to my home I miss my bed.🤩
-Gajeels point of view-
I was thinking in my cave when it hits me my bunny girl was back I can smell her strawberrie smell (Gajeel can turn human but if get angry and or threaten he can become a dragon and or willingly) I turn back to human with the biggest smile on my face

Now all I got to do is follow her scent I follow it to the guild she seems to be in their still I go in the guild but make sure no one sees me I sit in the back dark corner watching her to make sure nothing happens I can hear shrimp is filling her...

Now all I got to do is follow her scent I follow it to the guild she seems to be in their still I go in the guild but make sure no one sees me I sit in the back dark corner watching her to make sure nothing happens I can hear shrimp is filling her in on what has been happening I can't help but smile when I see her she then thanks shrimp and tells her she's going home she then leaves the guild I then wait five minutes then go after her her scent leads her to her apartment I see she's still up so I go through the window " Hey bunny girl you should of told me when you where leaving" " G-Gajeel what are you doing here?" " D.M.S might be over but I'm still feeling the affects since I never mated so can I mark you?" " Umm n-no?" " Well it's you do it willingly or I force it your choice?" " B-But I don"
- Third person point of view-
Gajeel moved very fast and marked her on her neck this is what it looks like

But smaller and on her neck) Lucy's neck bleeds then she faints because Gajeel has to put in some of his magic in her to make that marking Fajeel caches her before she hits the ground and goes to his cave with a sleeping Lucy " Don't worry Bunny g...

But smaller and on her neck) Lucy's neck bleeds then she faints because Gajeel has to put in some of his magic in her to make that marking Fajeel caches her before she hits the ground and goes to his cave with a sleeping Lucy " Don't worry Bunny girl everything's going to be ok and you are mine and I am yours" Gajeel said with a smile he then laid Lucy on a bed of grass with him next to her and pulled her close then he fell asleep gaining back his sanity.

————————————————————
Hoped you enjoyed any suggestions put in the comments and "cough compliment cough(;"👆😄