Chapter 14- Going home

-Lucy's point of view-
We made it currently me, and Gajeel are standing in front of the guild I'm so excited I'm holding Gajeels had with my left hand and in my right I have the finished copy of my book for Levy-Chan I can't wait to see her face reaction telling her I finished it I let go of Gajeels hand and push open the guild doors only to get a flying Natsu slammed into me " Natsu get off me you brut!" I yell in his ear he instantly jump up and cover his ears Gajeel came and helped me up Natsu turned around then realized it's me then screamed " Luce your back!" Then body slammed me into a huge with me on the floor again " Hey salamander get off of Bunny girl!" Gajeel said calmly trying to keep his cool but failing since it came out like a growl Natsu got off of me and but heads with Gajeel throwing lame insults like " Tin man" " Fire breath" and so on but while they do that I got jumped by the rest of the guild I heard things like "Lucy your back" " Ohh my god where have you been!" And this is my favorite " Lu-Chan I swear I'll kick your ass if you ever leave that long again" and that comment was from my favorite person " Levy-Chan!" I scream I push past the rest of the guild and go to Levy where she jumped in my arms and squeeze so tight I could not breath " L-Levy I need air" I said she let me go and giggled " Levy-Chan I got a surprise for you!" I say " What is it! What is it!" She says excitedly I pulled the book from behind my back and said " I finished my book" then she grabbed it and started jumping around with hearts in her eyes giggling and screaming " No way I take it back you can leave when ever you want as long as you come back with finished copy's of your books!" I giggle at that "So Levy-Chan! What did I miss?" I ask but master cane and gave me a huge " I'm glad you are back my child. FOR LUCYS RETURN WE SHALL PARTY!!" And with that's everyone started cheering and started drinking more booze " Any way Levy-Chan back to our conversation what did I miss?" I ask "Lu Erza, and Jellal got together, and me, and Jet went out on our first date last week got another set in two day, ohh and theirs a new book Harry Potter book!" Levy-Chan said with hearts in her eyes mine and Levys favorite book series is Harry Potter " Levy? Levy?" " Yes Lu?" " Your a wizard Harry~" I say soft and magical like Levy stared at me for a moment then we burst out laughing! It was the best then Gajeel came over trying to calm me down but failing since Levy-Chan keeps reapeating killing me on the inside every time she's saying it.
-10 minuets later still Lucy's point of view-
Me and Levy finally calmed down Gajeel is now sitting next to me eating iron with Lilly on his head eating kiwi while I'm still talking to Levy-Chan " Soooo Lucy your Gajeels mate huh?" I blushed I might be his mate and all but I just blush when people mention it and now Mira is listening in trying to be sneaky " Y-Yes" I say stuttering stupid English " Yesssss GALU has set sail!!" Mira said with hearts in her eyes "Sooo have you mates with him yet? And if so tell me he did not hurt you if so I'll cut his dick off and shove it down his throat" I was shocked and blushing red darker then Erza's hair " L-Levy when did you become so violent like damn take a breather please and I will not answer the questions" " Ohhhhhhh you did not deny it" Mira said I just look away not wanting to continue the conversation while looking away from Levy, and Mira I see everyone in the guild looking at me listening to the conversation fuck me how do I get out of this I look at Gajeel for help but he's blushing and is getting patted on the back from a few guys well fuck me life you know what I did I summed Horologium " OPEN GATE OF THE CLOCK CONSOLATION HOROLOGIUM!" I shout I go in side of him I told him to not repeat what I say and to bring me home while he is walking out the guild I'm swearing like sailor I will get you back for this Levy!!
-???? Point of view-
I'm watching what's mine walking out the guild my plan is all most in action then she will be my mate and only love me just a matter of time...

————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter and the 6 day wait hoped you enjoyed till next time😀👋