Chapter 18- Who are you?

-Lucy's point of view-
I just got back from my job request 60,000 jewel richer I'm a bit sad tho because I haven't had contact with Gajeel for like two weeks and some days but I hope I just something stupid and I'm overreacting it's not like he died right? Nah totally over reacting haha any way I'm on my way to the cave and if Gajeel is not their let's hope he's a t the guild.
-Gajeels point of view-
Bunny girl should be back today or tomorrow I lost count since theirs no windows in hear I switched to my human form which I regret because I'm supper weak from the beatings and all of that shit I miss Bunny girl but I also miss food they round me their plans and I really hope Lucy won't do it but she will she's to nice and since I'm her mate she wouldn't forgive her self if should could of done something and did nothing I really hope we can make it through this rather way I'm killing ???? If he touches Lucy.
-???? Point of view-
Today's the big day I get Lucy she will will be mine and then I get to kill Gajeel with out her knowing obviously.
-Lucy's point of view-
Once I got to the cave I was confused to see no Gajeel but then again he could be at the guild so I put all my items away when done I go to leave the cave but at the entrance is a bit confused I open it to wish I did not in I was a iron scale from Gajeels dragon form and at the bottom a note? I pick it up and start reading it. " If you don't want Gajeel to die come to (Random place/building) and we shall negotiate you have till tomorrow to decide if u tell or bring anyone with you he dies."
I could not speak all I knew for sure was that I'm getting Gajeel back no matter what.
-???? Point of view-
It seems she has taken the bait she will soon be mine but for now I must get ready for the greeting.
-Lucy's point of view-
I make it to the meeting spot I told no one afraid they would actually kill Gajeel so the only thing I could do was obey like their pet it's fucking sickening Gajeels Lucy ass I love him while I was in deep thought I did not notice the person that just emerged from no where any way he coughs to break the silence "I see you followed Are detections Lucy" " WHERES GAJEEL?!" I screamed not caring to hear what he was saying "Well we are not at that point yet in the conversation Lucy" (I don't think I said the guy did emerge but he's still hiding in the shadows so Lucy can't see who it is) I all ready fucking hate this guy it's not just the fact he took Gajeel i mean it's a big part but such a asshole I just want to get to the point "So Lucy I will not kill Gajeel if you do EVERYTHING I say and I mean EVERYTHING" this motherfucker got me well shit "Fine but only a few conditions" " Ok I'm listening" " First I want proof Gajeels alive" "Ok that can be arranged" "Now" "Fine Fine" he snaps his finger and next to him appears a badly beaten body I almost didn't recognize him " G-Gajeel" I ask trying not to let my voice crack but it has failed me he looks up and his eyes widened "B-Bunny girl what are you d-doing hear?" He asked in a panic and weak voice "I came to for you obviously" I say with a sad smile at the end with a small sob leaving my mouth this was a sight I did not want to see "Why did are you doing this to us?" I ask the figure "Well that's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot" "Who are you?" "Well you see you all ready know me" I was confused but that did not last long when he stepped out the shadows "Z-Zen!" " Sorry sweet cheeks my real name is Zeref" "WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream "Why did you lie? Why are you doing this?" I asked "Well it's not like I can go up to a person and say hey I'm the legendary dark wizard Zeref what's your name?" " And for your second question I'm doing this because I love you" the fucking dark wizard just said he loved well holy Jesus thank god I love cGajeel because no thank you. "Bunny girl get out of hear don't do anything stupid" Gajeel said with worry in his voice "So Zeref If I would do anything for you. You will let Gajeel go alive?" " Yes of course" " Fine but let him go now!" I say in my most demanding voice I can conger at the moment "Deal" and with a snap of his finger and a screaming Gajeel. Gajeel was gone the next second and in the middle of us showed a lacrama with Gajeel spearing safe in our cave well I'm gunna miss that big lug I start silently crying but with a smile on my face I'm happy Gajeel is ok but sad because I'm now basically Zerefs slave now.
-Zeref point of view-
Well that did not go according to plan but I got Lucy which is all that matters hahahaha she is now mine and mine alone and if Gajeel tries to interfere with it I'll kill him hahahahaha.

————————————————————
Hey guys hoped you liked it sorry it took so long to update I have no good excuse any way good news Sunday is my birthday yay and I got my hair done as a present and I love it till next time!!👋