Chapter 7- Finnaly all mine

-Lucy's point of view-
I woke up when I herd the shower on at first I was confused on where was I until everything of what happened yesterday came back in some where with Gajeel on D.M.S
- 5 minuets later -
Gajeel walked out looking like a god wearing a towel on his lower half shit I'm getting hot (Lucy blushed a deep red) Gajeel notice me looking fuck " Any thing you like?" Gajeel asked me " In all honesty everything" " Ohh really Bunny girl 😘 nice to know I'm eye candy" " Hay now I never said that" " So I'm not good looking?" " I also never said that" Gajeel did his gihi as a laugh then grabbed clothes and went back into the bathroom leaving me a hot and bothered damn you Gajeel!😡
-10 minuets later Gajeels point of view-
I walk out the bathroom to see no bunny girl on my bed "BUNNY GIRL!" I screamed but to me surprise I got no response "BUNNY GIRL!" "LUCY" now I'm starting to panic I search the entire hide out to to no avail I found no bunny girl and I can't find her scent any where the only place it's at is in the hide out " LUUUUUUUCYYYYY!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
-No Ones point of view-
What Fajeel did not notice because he was panicking about Lucy is the fact he Became a full on dragon then he roared but his roar was so powerful that it booed down trees and moved the clouds Gajeel then took off to the sky trying to find his missing Bunny girl/mate.
-Lucy's point of view earlier-
Gajeel then went back into the bathroom "now it's time to put my plain into action" I whispered my plain is to stay in the celestial realm until D.M.S is over Loki and Celestial spirit king was ok with it I would haft to stay for three days so a little over seven months I do not plain on losing my innocence's to Gajeel Fuck that "Open gate of the maiden Virgo!" I whisper yelled a ding dong was heard " Punishment time princess?" " No Virgo it's not time for punishment can you bring me to the celestial world?" " Yes but you know the rules you must change into celestial clothing" Virgo said with no emotion " ok"
-5 minuets later still Lucy's point of view-
" Done Virgo" " Ok princess grab my arm" I did as I was told and went to the realm Gajeel is going to be pissed but fuck that I do not want to de someone's mate. " Hellooo miss Lucy you still got that rocking body can I give you smoooooches?" " Hello lady Lucy" and all of my spirits says hi in their on way " Hello old friend!" A booming voice said " Hello Sprite king thanks for letting me stay for a bit" " It's the least I can do for all the things you did for me" " It's my pleasure stash face!" Spirit king then smiled and disappeared with a stars in his space every time I come here I can't help but be in aw " So who's places I'm staying at?" Loki answers "If it is ok with you Aries" " Of course I'm fine I love Aries" " T-T-Thank you Lucy sorry" " It's ok you don't half to say sorry" " Soo Loki I was wondering if you and Capricorn can help me train my magic and hand to hand fighting?" " Sure Lucy" " Any thing Lady Lucy"
-5 hours later still Lucy's point of view-
" (panting heavily) Ok I plain on taking five of that is ok with you two?" " Of course you in proving a lot over the five hours I think after another two hours we can talk another break and then we can work on unlocking your star dress" ( Lucy knows about star dress but it takes as much magic power that Mira has) " all right I'm going to relax for five minutes" " All right Lady Lucy/Princess" Loki and Capricorn said at the same time.
-Gajeels point of view-
I cant find Bunny girl any where and it's been two weeks I'm loosing my mind I gust want to see her again right now I'm in a huge cave waiting for bunny girl and trying to not go insane gihi when I get her back then she will be mine.
————————————————————
Sorry it's been a while since I last posted hope you enjoyed  faith tail is the best 👆