Chapter 13- The day after

-Lucy's point of view-
I woke up to the sound of laughing I looked to the side to me and I see a laughing Leo pointing at me " What are you laughing at Leo?" I say confused, and angry his response was " You really know how to choose that guy to lose it to Huh?" All I did was blush then I forced close his gate (sigh) that's one hell of a way to wake up in the morning if I do say so my self I looked down to be greeted bye a naked me same goes for Gajeel "Fuck" I say to my self well so much for easing into the relationship Lucy, I slowly got out of Gajeels death grip grabbed a yellow towel and some clothes along with some other things and head down to the lake to clean myself off. While I'm in the lake I cant help but think how the guild is doing and Levy-Chan I need to giver my finished book she will freak.
-3 persons point of view-
While Lucy was so busy thinking she did not hear Gajeel calling her name afraid she left him again or when he ran and founder in the lake stopping him dead in his tracks or when Gajeel was getting undressed about to go into the lake she noticed none of this. Gajeel then taped Lucy on the shoulder causing Lucy to jump from being startled " Ahh Gajeel get out I'm naked!" Lucy Yelled at Gajeel but all he did was laugh " Gihi I have all ready seen your body naked and I'm talking a bath while in joying the view I might say" Gajeel said with mischief in his voice while staring down Lucy. All Lucy did was blush madly. They say like that enjoying each other's company until Lucy asked Gajeel " Hey Gajeel when are we going to the guild?" Gajeel did not want to bring Lucy to the guild because of the perverts because Lucy was his " Well I guess when ever but you will just half to stick with me I can't stand the thought of something or someone hurting you or taking you away from me" " Awwwww Gajeel has a soft side but fine I half to give Levy-Chan the finished copy it my book!" Lucy say with enthusiasm.
-10 minuets later Lucy's point of view-
After I closed my eyes and Gajeel left I put on my towel and dried my self off but I got a chill going down my spin it feels like someone was watching me after that I quickly put on my clothes and went back to the cave " Soo Gajeel can we go to the guild?" I ask while going into the cave Gajeels response was " Right now if you are ready Bunny girl" " All right I'm ready let's go" before I could do everything else Gajeel had me pin against the wall he leaned in and kissed me showing all his love for me in it I soon melted in to the kiss Gajeel seemed surprised about it for a minute but got back to talking control we pulled apart needing air sadly but I did not let Gajeel see me get upset " What was that for?" I ask while panting all he did was smirk then said " Well just wanted to make sure you knew you are mine" " Gajeel I know I'm yours since what happened last night" I said blushing from the memories all Gajeel did was " Gihihi" his laugh he then movies I walked towards the entrance of the cave and ask Gajeel " Are you coming or not?" He smirked and ran to ketchup then we walked out together hand in hand.

————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter I had to post something hoped you enjoyed it till next chapter.