Chapter 2- one week later

-Levys point of view-
I was sitting with Jet and Droy Gajeel was in the guilds basement screaming for Lucy and to let him go to see her. I feel bad because Lu-Chan won't be back until some time next week.
-Gajeels point of view-
I cant stand not being near my mate! "Fuck let me go I need to find Lucy!" I say while tugging on the enchanted chains.( by the way Gajeel has horns, grey and black scales all along his body and a pair of pure black wings all dragons layers look like this but in their element) I'm slowly going in sane I all ready lost control since I'm transformed in to my dragon self. I cant stand not seeing her or touching her and not being able to smell her fuck I miss her.
-Lucy's point of view-
I love this job! It's so fun to work with animals I gave 10 animals new homes. I wish I could stay here for ever but I got to go back to the guild. Levy told me about mating season I don't know why though it's not like I'm going to be someone's mate. "Hello welcome to shelter helper how can I help you?" " I'd love to get a kitten." " what Color?" " Black as night" "Ok one moment" Lucy goes to the back of the store and grabs a black kitten goes back to the from and hands in to the customer " That would be 100 jewels" " All right and if it's ok can I get your number Lucy?" Is he blushing wait " how do you now my name?" " The name tag" " Ohh my bad any way what's your name before I go giving people my number?" " My names Zen( zen is zeref going to be love rival but still galu story) so that number?" " all right it's (603) ###-#### got it?" " thank you" " By the way what are you naming that cat?" " Night" " Nice name" " Anyway got to go call you later Lucy (;" "Bye(:" all right now to call Levy and tell her about him damn he looks good walking away bad Lucy no dirty thoughts.
-Levys point or view-
I'm sitting with Jet still listening to Gajeel yell until I got a phone call from Lu-Chan I answered it "Hello Levy-Chan!" Suddenly at the guild you could here Gajeel is no longer yelling "Hey Lu-Chan!" "Omg Levy I gust got hit on bye a supper cute boy on this job I gave him my number!" " Omg Lu-Chan give me all the details!" " Ok I was working when someone ask me for a black cat so I gave him one then he said all right if it's ok can I get your number Lucy and at first I was confused to how he new my name so I asked him he said your name tag and then I felt like a idiot since I have a name tag with ha my name so I asked for his name before I gave him any info and his name is Zen so I gave him my number then I ask what he named his cat and he named it night and then he left but when he left I kept looking at that ass tho ignore what I said in that last part!" I can here Lucy breathing really heavy " Omg what does he look like Lu-Chan?" " He has short black hair black eyes he looks to be 19 and is very handsome ( Lucy got a nose bleed describing him)" " ok Lu-Chan breath!" " I'm trying I got a nose bleed telling you about him Levy-Chan" " Damn he must be good looking" " yes he is but I got to go got a costumer talk to you later Levy-Chan bye!" Lucy then hangs up omg I got to tell Mira that we got a new ship on our hands I then run to Mira and start telling her everything Lu-Chan told me.
-Gajeels point of view-
I'm still locked up screaming for bunny girl and to be let go until shrimp got a call from Bunny girl I instantly calmed down once I herd her voice until she starts talking about how she met a supper cute boy by the time she Finnish talking to shrimp my blood is boiling I start screaming even louder about how I'm going to kill him if he even try's to lay a hand on MY mate. Then everything goes blood red I pull on the chains with everything in me and they break. I let out my gihihi laugh I'm coming bunny girl!