Chapter 25- PREGNANT!

-Gajeels point of view-
It saddens me I have to leave my mate but I got to do this to defeat Zeref once and for all so I'm training with Master Mavis and going over a game plan "Soooooo basically what you want me to do is next time I see and or get kidnapped by Zeref you want me to summon you?" I ask she has a total lack of faith in me that's for sure "Yes because believe it or no only three people can defeat Zaref, E.N.D who we know if we summon him we would not be able to control him he'd be just as bad as Zaref then we got Acnalogia but Zaref I think is more afraid of him then Acnalogia killing him and then theirs me which I know of one way to do so which I plan to do when I get summed next." She says in one breath damn she really knows her homework damn "Fine but how will I summon you?" I ask "Ohh ya all most forgot just brack this bracelet it doesn't matter how or how much it broke all you got to do is brake it" " Ok got it thanks Master Mavis so let's get back to training" I say with a grin "But Gajeel you don't have to I gave you the bracelet" "Ya but I'll do anything to get stronger and destroy Natsu's ass" I say with a smirk and a Gihi "(Sigh) fiiiiiiiine I'll keep training you just know the longer your here the longer you are away from your mate" I sadly all ready know that but it's worth it to protect her I nod my head loosing all determination to speak she gives me a sad smile and we continue training.
-Lucy's point of view-
Uggggggh Mira's and Erzas fight destroyed the guild and now we have to rebuild it whhhhhhhhhhhy me!? I whine while helping Levy-Chan moving a big ass pice of wood "How you doin Levy-Chan?" I ask trying to start a conversation she sigh "It would be better if I was wrapped in a warm blanket with hot chocolate and reading my favorite book at my house but rebuilding the guild comes in a close second" she say damn Levy got smack "Damn Levy-Chan you got some fire but I totally agree with you but instead of a book I'd like be snuggling with my dragon slayer" I say sweeping up some rubble "Ya that sounds nice but with Jet" we both (sigh) in a dream like state imagining what it would be like.
-Zerefs point of view-
Hahah they destroyed their guild hall AGAIN that's funny I think while whipping a imaginary tear from my eye haaa I thought Gajee was smarter but I guess not since he did leave his mate alll alone even when he knows I'm in the lose not a smart move on his part and of course I won't wast this chance and take what's mine I think with a smile as I watch what's mine through a lacrama.
-Lucy's point of view-
I don't know why but I have this weird feeling I'm being watch and I don't like it "Hey Levy-Chan is it ok if I spend the nights at your house?" I ask her while painting the guild walls "Of course Lu-Chan it will be a sleep over and we will read books together and crunch hot chocolate and gossip it will be so much fun!" She basically squeals with excitement in her eyes I smile "Thanks lev" I say while I get back to work before Erza kills me for not working.
-Gajeels point of view-
Thank god only a few more maybe hours then I can see my mate again (sigh) I miss her I think while looking at a book she gave me a long while ago called 'Beauty and Beast' definitely one of my favorite books once I actually finished it I smile at memory of Bunny girl making me read the book once she got it for me she said she would not leave me alone if I did not at least read one chapter I wasted her time that day for five hours this was before we became mates and it was my birthday at the guild but she was one of a hand full of people that remember once she saw that no one else was saying happy birthday she summed Aquarius to help her teach them some manners it was the best watching Aquarius drown Natsu definitely one of the best days of my life once they realized their mistake we partied for days. I chuckle at the memory.
-Lucy's point of view it's now night time at Levys house-
"Thanks for letting me stay Levy" I say genuinely she looks up from her book smiling "As I said before it's my pleasure to hang out with you Lu-Chan" she say I smile and hug her "Awww don't get all mushy on me now" Levy says with a smile "Sorry Levy I don't know why but my emotions have been all over the place" I say with a smile "Huh weird what else has been happening?" "Well for a few days I've been waking up vomiting in my toilet and my emotions oh and cravings I just put ice cream on my chips other than that nothing really" I say in honest truth "Huh Lu-Chan I don't mean to pry but did you and Gajeel have sex and if yes did he use protection and if no than you might want to take a pregnancy test" "Woah woah hold on a second you are telling me I could be pregnant?!" I said in disbelief I don't know if I'm ready for kids "I mean it's a possibility Lu-Chan" "I-I uhh I'll check in the morning but for now let's go to sleep" I say if I'm pregnant I hope me and Gajeel are ready for it. Levy-Chan when in her bed and I used the couch that turns into a mattress which I'm ok with I'm not a picky person.
-Zerefs point of view-
Now is my chance to get Lucy back all I got to do is wait till they fall asleep.
-2 hours later still Zerefs point of view-
I go into their apartment with using shadow magic and go to the little blues haired girls room and use sleep magic on her so she won't wake up to easily I then go to the living room to see Lucy asleep I again use the same sleep spell grab her and morph back into the shadows with a sleeping Lucy in my arm who looks actually adorable.
-Gajeels point of view-
Me and Mavis have been working or asses off so tomorrow the training should be done and I can go back to the guild so see my mate again god I miss her.

————————————————————
Hi guys hoped you liked this chapter and sorry for the spelling errors trust me I do see them but when I do I all ready posted my chapter so when I finish this book I'll go back and hopefully fix everything please leave a comment I don't care if it's related to this story or not till next time👋