Chapter 15- Who did I sleep with?

-Lucy's point of view-
When I got back to my old apartment I was calmed down but still did not want to go into the guild any time soon God damnit Levy ahhhhhh how do I get back at you without breaking the friendship ahh I'll think about this in the morning I still have some clothes in her from before I left so I take off what I'm currently wearing and put on pjs that looks like the galaxy

-Lucy's point of view-When I got back to my old apartment I was calmed down but still did not want to go into the guild any time soon God damnit Levy ahhhhhh how do I get back at you without breaking the friendship ahh I'll think about this in the...

They are super comfy I get into bed dozing off to sleep but before I'm out I feel the bed giving in and someone else in their and I think it's Gajeel and I got to sleep.
-The next morning Lucy's point of view-
I woke up to no Gajeel in my bed weird I got up got my out fit for the day wich was

(Except the glasses cause why would Lucy wear glasses)With that she leaves her house after locking the door and walking to the guild once I entered the whole guild stoped and looked at me and it was like that for I few moments until I funnily foun...

With that she leaves her house after locking the door and walking to the guild once I entered the whole guild stoped and looked at me and it was like that for I few moments until I funnily found the courage to speak " Why is everyone looking at me?" Suddenly Gajeel runs up to you hugging to death " Where were you Bunny girl?" He asked you in a shaky voice " I was at my apartment didn't you come into bed with me last night?" The look on Gajeels face when I said that I don't think I have ever seen him like that before " Someone was in bed with you last night?" He asked very slowly trying to keep his calm " Yes was that not you?" I asked slightly confused " Lucy I went to the cave last night I did not know where you went so I came to the guild this morning asking if anyone has seen you then you walked through the doors" Gajeel said slowly " Then who came into bed with me last night?" A low growl left his lips " I was at the cave all night who was in bed with you Lucy?" He asked showing anger " I-I don't know I thought it was you when I was half asleep someone got into bed with me I thought it was you but then I woke up this morning their was no one in bed I thought it was you and that you went to the guild without me"
-Gajeels point of view-
I'm gunna rip who ever sleeper with Bunny girl in half for touching what's mine "Lucy I'm going to your apartment to see if I recognize the persons sent" and with that I dashed out the guild heading for Bunny girls apartment when I got their I went through the window and started sniffing I smelled Bunny girls strawberry sent and another but I smelled of death great she shared a bed with death "(chuckle)"  how does one share a bed with death haha I'm amusing my self now that's sad back to the point I feel like I smelled this before but I don't remember where hhmmm well Bunny girl is sleeping in the cave with me soo I can keep a eye on her and not have some person touching what's mine god I'm angry I need to let out some steam any way back to the guild I go I jump out the window again and run to the guild " Ok soo I smelled around in your apartment and it smelled like death care to explain?" " What how am I supposed to know I was asleep!" She says with anger.
-Lucy's point of view-
How the fuck did someone even get into my apartment Gajeel is the only other one with a key ahhhhh " Bunny girl you are staying in the cave with me until this all blows over" " Fiiiine~" I say not at all happy " If you need me I'll be at the bar" and with that I went to talk to Mira and Levy-Chan at the bar " Mira can I please have a strawberry milkshake?" I ask with a slight pout " Of course" she say happily " Sooo~ Lu-Chan how you been?" " Out of the short time since I last saw you and other then the fact some person was in my bed last night that was not Gajeel pretty good you" " Damn I missed a lot how is Gajeel reacting to this?" " Fine other then the fact that someone slept with me you know how boyfriends act" Mira brought me my milkshake while I happily drink it thinking I'm safe right?
-???? Point of view-
I couldn't hp my self but all I did was sleep with her they act like I fucked her all well soon enough that is what we'll be doing willingly to just need to anger Gajeel some more for my plan to take its course.

————————————————————

Sorry it took me so long to update guys I was reading some good story's on the app hoped you enjoyed this chapter any suggestions or anything put in the comments and I'll read it because I do read my comments and if you are still reading my story good for you I'm happy to have loyal reader till next time.👋