Chapter 21- Finnaly out the guild

-Gajeels point of view-
I wake up to Bunny girl pinching my cheek she's so lucky she is my mate or I would of thrown her throw a wall oh well she seems to be deep in thought I don't think she noticed I'm awake yet then she smiles and kisses my forehead "Gihi my lips are down here" I say while pointing to my lips she slaps my shoulder "Way to wreck my moment" she says with a slight pout tourd the end "Sorry sweet cheeks but you where non intentionally teasing me by not kissing my lips" I say while slowly leaning in closer to her then smash my lips on to hers now this is a way to wake up in the morning "Anyway Gajeel what do you want to do to day?"
Bunny girl says pulling away "Let's do a job" I say I've been itching to fight someone or something for a bit now I'll take the chance of my some what noticeable and painful injury's "Ok but not to difficult you are still healing so let's get a small one ok?" Bunny girl asked me "(sigh) fine only for you though" Well their goes kicking some ass.
-Lucy's point of view 2 hours later-
We both had a shower a litter longer then usual because of someone Any we both are breaded about to head down to the to the board for a job "Hi Levy-Chan!!" I say with a smile on my face when we went to the main part of the guild and when I saw her "LU-CHAN!!"  Screams Lev while running then jumping into my arms "how you feelin?" She asked "Fine how are you and you know who?" I whisper the last part so no one else hears but her "Fine we went on our third date" she says I gasp "Omg what happened?!" I say with a slight squeal at the end "I'll tell you later but I can tell you and-." Levy-Chan was cut off with Gray getting thrown into her with a screaming Natsu in the back round "I said I'm gunna see her next" says Natsu as he runs up to me and hugging me but was interrupted again with a low growl from behind us then Natsu was pushed off of me by a angry looking Gajeel "Hands off she's mine salamander!" Saw Gajeel with a growl at the end "Calm down Gajeel I now Luce is claimed" days Natsu with a grin at the end I swear the guild is getting more crazy "Leave him alone Gajeel we need a job and Levy-Chan you ok?" I ask ending with concern in my voice "I'm fine Lulu" "Ok Gajeel job now" I say with power in my voice "All right" he says walking away from Natsu while Gray is knocked out where Levy left him "Ok so what do you want to chose?" I asked when we got to the board he thinks for a moment then picks up one where we haft to build a house for a rich guy how does not want to pay for construction workers "What about this?" He says handing it to me little does he know I all ready read it "Sure it doesn't seem to difficult" I say "And it pays 500,000 jewel" Gajeel points out with a smirk towards the end "Yes I saw the price Gajeel anyway let's go show it to Mira to get it stamped" I say and he just nodes we walk up to Mira "Hi Mira-Chan can you stamp this for us?" "Why of course Lucy" she says in her happy sing song voice that can brighten anyone's day she then stamps it and says "Have fun!"   With a wave I smile my brightest and say "I will don't get into any trouble!" I say the last part directed to the whole guild "We won't!" They all say with a wave of their hand then me and Gajeel walk out the guild and heads towards the cave.
-2 hours later still Lucy's point of view-
We are on the train heading towards (Random town) for the job it will be about a five hour train ride and Gajeel looks like he might die he's literally green "Put your head on my lap Gajeel it helps with Natsu so let's see if it's the same with you" He looks slightly angry then jealous and Ginny puts his head on my lap while I wait for him to get comfy I start running my fingers through his hair and with in a few minutes he was out and to be honest that looks amazing so I was like why the hell not and went to sleep within the first few minutes I was out.

————————————————————
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while next chapter will have the job request in it hoped you in joyed it till next time this song has nothing to do with the chapter just love it we all need a little Bon Jovi👋