Chapter 10- Messing with Gajeel

-Lucy's point of view-
After I kicked Leo's ass at candy land Leo and Virgo went back to the celestial spirit world it's pitch black out side and my only light is a fire Leo made before he left so now I'm finishing my book for Levy-Chan because if I don't finish it soon Levy might kill me but I'm working on my last few chapter I brought the book to the celestial realm to work on when I was not training in soo happy I can do star dress for all my spirits and I'm better at hand to hand combat not as good as Leo or Capricorn but I'm doing better "Aaaand done" I say with excitement I smile just thinking of Levys reaction to then if she thinks it's good then I'm going to publish it I'm sooo exited I start jumping up and down " Wacha doing Bunny girl?" Gajeels asked me I stoped jumping fuck forgot I was in a measured up situation "Ha Gajeel well I finally finished my book soo next time we go to the guild I'm giving Levy-Chan the copy to read then if she thinks it's good enough then I'm going to publish it and I'm just so exited!" Gajeel did his " Gihi" laugh then said " So what's your story about any way?" " Well it's about everything that's happened to me ever since I joined Fairy tail!" I say smile if like a maniac " Soo did you catch anything for dinner?" I asked " Yes I did a deer" " Nice well theirs already a fire going to theirs where you can cook it" "All right by the way why is their two other scents  in the cave other then yours and mine?" " Since you where gone and I hade nothing to do I had Virgo and Leo over playing games where I wooped Leo's ass!" " Haha wish I was here to see that"
-30 minuets later still Lucy's point of view-
Gajeel finally finished cooking so I ate about five pieces of the deer that's medium size and Gajeel ate the rest I'm about three bites " Wow in truly surprised that you did not choke" I say truthfully Gajeel then looks at me and says "And I'm surprised that you did not get fat from all the fatty pieces you just ate" I was in shock from that comment "You gave me all those lives Gajeel!" I screamed at him with anger I then whispered "Fucker think I ate fatty pieces he should see who's talking eating the hole fucking deer" "Watcha day Bunny girl I might half to give you Punishment" " Hay don't even say that Virgo 2.o!" " Hay don't compare me to that weird spirit of yours" Gajeels said " Hay take that back she not weird she's unique!" I say with a lot of emotion " Ok ok fine just because I now feel like a dick I'm sorry" " Thank you now I'm going to sleep" I go to the wall of the cave and sit but lean on it and go to sleep.
-20 minuets later still Lucy's point of view-
I'm in that half asleep state to where I can still hear thing but am mostly asleep any way I hear foot steps come near me then I got lifted up and put back down and someone ok it obviously Gajeel I feel him put hi arm around my waist and him pulling me really close but hey I won't complain he's warm not Natsu warm but warm time for sleep to take me.
-Morning Gajeels point of view-
I wake up cuddling with Bunny girl she's so beautiful even in the morning bad Gajeel you are becoming a softy but it's not like I have a choice she is my mate but I could not have asked for a better one I suddenly smell someone else in the cave that's not Bunny girl or myself I start growling loud to see if I scare what ever it is of and I'm fucking angry who dares come into me and my mate cave I pull Lucy closer then the smell was gone "Huh" I say to myself weird.
- ??? Point of view-
I finally found you Lucy after nine months and that mate of yours won't keep me from you we never had that call did we (evil grin) you will be mine!

-Lucy's point of view-
I wake up because I hear growling why do I hear growling the I feel Gajeel pull me closer a few minutes later I hear a " Huh" " Gajeel why you growling?" I ask in a sleepy voice "Don't worry about it Bunny girl just got a feeling any way how did you sleep" " Good even better with you with me gihi" " Ha sooo funny you talking me away from my comfy wall how dare you" I say in a joking manner "Any way can you let me go I want to go to the lake and talk a bath" " Alright want me to go with you I can give you a *back rub*" he say doing the quotation signs you know what I'm gunna fuck with him "That sucks Gajeel I wanted to fuck" I say rubbing my ass against his dick I can fell him getting hard I then leave his grasp " Joking joking I'll leave you to talk care of that and I'll go do my bath" I say with a evil grin he says some curse words under his breath and then I seductively walk a way he then growls in frustration I get out the cave then burst in to laughter " I can't omg hahahah his reaction omg I need to calm down I get to exited for this shit I'm gunna tease the fuck out of him haha" I get to the river after talking to myself and talk along and relaxing bath thinking of my next move to make on Gajeel.

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️
Hope you are in joying my story so far and thank for the ones who talks the time to comment because why the fuck not or you like a certain part of the story till next chapter bye👋😜