Chapter 9- Game night

-Lucy's point of view-
I wake up to a little pain in my neck I try to get up but regret it because I think I woke up Gajeel ya time to make a run for it I get up and run out the cage and I'm now in a forest I hear a Dragon roar of anger " Oh fuck now I'm in deeper shit fuck" I say to no one i stop at a pretty big tree the climb it I'm about half way up until I stop and hide with the leaves " Fuck I forgot he can smell me well good bye life it was nice having you" I say to my self a few minutes later I'm taken out the tree bye what looks like a huge metal claw well Haden this been a good morning huh self note no self don't leave a half asleep Gajeel alone bye him self with me leaving him with out a ok from Gajeel shit!
-Gajeels point of view-
I was sleeping peacefully until I felt Bunny girl in my arms moving I stir waking up then I feel the absence of her body heat I wake up to see no Lucy in my cave I got so angry that she's trying to leave me again I got soo angry I roared (play media) I start running after her must of forgot I can smell her scent I followed it until it led me to a huge tree I turn into my Dragon form and grab her with my claw but not to hard I don't want to kill her I then fly back to the cave with a scared Binny girl in my grip once I got their I turned back to a human she asks "G-Gajeel why were you just a D- Dragon?" She says looking scared as all hell but I did not care since at the moment I was fucking angry " LUCY EHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEAVE ME AGAIN!" I said with all my might she looks scared and shocked the ln she started crying fuck know I feel bad " I-I d-don't know I-I'm sorry." She started to cry harder I sighed and hugged her " Just please don't leave me again I know you might not have the same feelings I have for you but please try thins out I know I all ready marked you so rather way you stuck with me as I am to you but please give us a chance." I said with worry, hope, and sadness in my voice she just stand their accepting the huge I then let go to see her beautiful face but Brock my heart to see tear stains she stand their for a nother moment the said " I'll try but no more forcing things on me like you know the mark that is currently on my neck." " Ok Bunny girl" " You know I still hate that nickname" " Gihi but it fits you anyway to answer your first question I was a dragon because when you left for the first time I got sooo angry that my magic and anger turned me to a dragon waiting for you to come back but I can go to dragon to human when ever" " Soo it's my fault you became a dragon since you became one when I left" " Dont get sad over it, it has its perks" I say that because it'll you ask me I like being a dragon some times it makes me feel badass next time I fight with Natsu I'm going to turn into one and see his reaction he'll shit a brick "Soo Gajeel is their any where for me to clean my self?" Bunny girl asks me I let go of the huge I realize we was still in the blushed the tiniest bit " Ya theirs a cave out side to the left of the cave" "Thanks Gajeel" I smirk evil like "Want some company Bunny girl" I ask "NO THANK YOU GAJEEL" Damn.
-Lucy's point of view-
" NO THANK YOU GAJEEL!" I yelled what a perv Well I guess I'm giving him a chance but I don't really have a problem with it since I do have the smallest crush on him I walk out the cave and turn to the left and walk for like five minutes wow it really beautiful😯.

I was truly a nice lake I half to summon  or go so I can get a towel and clothes " OPEN GATE OF THR MAIDEN VIRGO!" I chant a gold magic circle is in front of me glowing then you hear a ding dong the the light is gone and Virgo is in front of me " ...

I was truly a nice lake I half to summon or go so I can get a towel and clothes " OPEN GATE OF THR MAIDEN VIRGO!" I chant a gold magic circle is in front of me glowing then you hear a ding dong the the light is gone and Virgo is in front of me " Punishment Princess?" " (Sigh)No Virgo can I have some clothes and a towel for my bath?" "Yes princess" Virgo glowed for a minute then the glowing stops and Virgo is holding the items "Thank you Virgo you can go back now" and when I took the items she left in a glow of golden light.
-Ten Minutes later still Lucy's point of view-
I get out the lake after cleaning myself off wrap the towel around me then get dressed (I'm not a good discriber so here's a pic)

-Ten Minutes later still Lucy's point of view-I get out the lake after cleaning myself off wrap the towel around me then get dressed (I'm not a good discriber so here's a pic)

I walk back to the cave to see no Gajeel but a note "Dear Bunny girl
I went hunting for dinner be back soon DONT LEAVE see you soon." Well I have literally nothing to do stupid Gajeel leaving me alone you know what game night with spirits "OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN VIRGO" Virgo came holding candy land my favorite as a kid "Game night Virgo are you in?" "Yes Princess" ok one more player "OPEN GATE OF THE LION LEO!" "You called beautiful" " Game night are you in?" "All way be reassured for pay back from the last time" I smirked I kick you ass last time Leo but let's do this I think to my self this is going to be fun.
-3 Person point of view-
Lucy and Virgo and Leo played games all night Lucy won every time killing Leo's pride for talking a big game but failing every time.

————————————————————
Sorry for not updating for a while since I posted but thank you for reading this far and for the one who have been commenting thank you because I do read them😀. I'll post again soon.