4.2: The Midnight Club

Mulai dari awal

I sit at my dads house, reading a magazine late at night. However, I watched Alice begin to creep through the house. I frown. "Going somewhere, sister?" I hum.

She jumps nearly three feet in the air. "I'm going to see The Midnight Club." She says. I roll my eyes.

"You guys and your silly costumes. And to think I made out with Freddie Andrews." I scoff.

Alice chokes. "You what?" I look at her, a sting of pain in my heart from when she kissed Fred a few weeks ago.

"Yeah." I mutter, looking away. I guess I didn't care, she was with FP and I had my sights on Marty Mantle.

"Well, I'm meeting everyone for this Ascension thing." She says. "Mantle and a few others will be there." My jaw drops.

Gawking at my sister, I look at her. "Mantle is going? Ugh." I groan, face palming. "Leave before you make me give up hope on love."

She laughs. "What about Hermione?" My face pales as I shoot up.

"What do you mean?"

Alice rolls her eyes. "Don't act like you don't know." She winks. "Bye, Kim." She chuckles before walking out the door. I let out a breath. There was that Topaz girl I had been talking to. She was older, an adult, even. I figured if I were to flirt with any girl, it would be her. I watch Alice leave before I grab my leather jacket, rushing to the Whyte Wyrm.

 I watch Alice leave before I grab my leather jacket, rushing to the Whyte Wyrm

(tina yum)

Thomas Topaz nodded at me as I walked past him. He knew the history between me and Tina, his much younger sister. She was only 19 or so, him being nearly 37. She's leaning against the Mortal Kombat machine when I catch her eye. "Huh, never thought I'd see you with that jacket, K." She smirks, eyeing me up and down.

I step closer, our lips inches apart. "Well, what can I say? All snakes have a soft underbelly." With that, she grips my collar and pulls me to her truck, driving us to her place.

When I enter her room, her soft lips meet mine. I moan against her mouth, falling onto the bed.

You dipstick, this is child friendly!

(have the fred heads as a background for the sex scene you won't be witnessing of Kimmy and Tina)

I lay next to the beautiful serpent, her sheets covering our chests. I breathe heavily as I look up at her. "Tina, I know I've been saying I want to keep this hushed, but I really like you. You make me feel human again. I'm thinking-"

She shoots up, looking down at me. "Wait, you're not trying to make this official, are you?" She laughs. "Kim, you're great, but you deserve to be with someone that can treat you right." She bites her lip. "Besides, I'm more into guys." My heart drops. She played me. Embarrassed, and heartbroken again, I rush out of her trailer. I go to the high school to find Alice. Instead, I find something not so human.

It was like a man, a horse, and a mountain goat made out of sticks. My breathing is almost gone. Terror spreads through me as I realize something.

That's the Gargoyle King.

Before I can let out a scream, a hand grabs me and pulls me away. Alice. "We need to leave." She whispers.

I'm not sure what happened that day. But Mr. Featherhead disappeared after that night. Weeks went by of me and Alice talking. She saw Featherhead and saw me, pulled me out of his sight before I got in trouble. I feared the Gargoyle King had gotten to him.

Weeks went by and she parted ways from The Midnight Club, being pregnant and all. Eventually a putrid smell came from under the stairs, and flies invaded the school. All of us happened to be gathered in one spot as we watch the janitor open the closet.

Mr. Featherhead fell out.

 Featherhead fell out

I speak up. "What happened to Kimmy?" I ask.

Alice shrugs. "She broke. PTSD of seeing a corpse, she couldn't come back to school. In fact, she moved to Southside High, stayed there for the rest of Highschool. She died in a car crash when we were 20." I raise my brows in shock, shaking my head. (an: I'm bored of the chapter fight me) Suddenly, Victoria cries from upstiars. I excuse myself, walking upstairs.

I see Malachi, in my room, holding Victoria. "What the hell are you-"

He shushes me. "You don't want to worry Alice." He smirks. "I'm not here for anything, but I wanted to say you might want to rethink about our offer. Seems like your friends might be more dangerous than us." I furrow my brows as he places my daughter back to her crib. He hops out the window and I furrow my brows in shock.

Betty am I rush to the bunker to find Jughead to update him. We knew one of the parents had killed someone. "Jug! You won't believe the story my mom told me last night." Betty laughs.

I laugh along side her. "It was insane-" I'm cut off by seeing Toni, Cheryl, and Jughead.

Even Fangs and SP.

Playing G&G.

"Jug." They all look up at Betty. "What are you doing?"

Jughead stands up. "Betty. It's all making sense." He holds up the manual. "All of this is becoming clear."

"Oh my god Malachi was right." I scoff.

"The game, the Gargoyle King," Jug continues. "I'm on Level Three, but it's only a matter of time until I ascend." My eyes grow wide. His face a crazy expression. "And I get to beat him."

Betty and I look at each other.

"Maybe everyone should just drink the cyanide so we don't have to deal with this." I mutter.

____

this was quick, i was lazy.

recently i haven't been feeling my writing so oof