Part 35

THIRD P.O.V

Everyone watches as Cassandra's body hit the ground. Two blow darts shined brightly on the side of her neck. Blood covered the floor and the Mikaelsons. The thought that one person did this to tell sent a shiver down their spine. 

Elijah groans standing up, willing out the wooden stake from shoulder blade, as Freya struggles to catch her breath. Sweat glistened down the back of her neck, as dry blood lays on her arms. Klaus hissed as Asia stood behind him with Hope. His leather jacket was torn on the sleeve, and there was some blood in his shirt and hair.

"You just had to get a dangerous one eh Niklaus," said Elijah passing by the now broken dining table, which was now divided in half. "We must find a way we must subdue her," said Freya. 

Klaus and Asia gasp, while Hope places her hand on Asia's shoulder. When Cassandra was fighting her sister. Her body woke up and attacked 

"I'll put her in the cellar," said Freya moving towards Cassandra's body.

"No, " said Asia, pointing the blow dart gun at Freya, making her freeze and wish that Asia try her. Elijah steps forward ready to disarm Asia. Klaus glares at Asia. They didn't like Asia's actions especially holding a weapon at Mikaelson. 

 "I hit her with enough hemlock to keep her knocked out, plus a bit of fox ice and wolfsbane. When she wakes up she will have a fever or throw up. But for the next 2 days, she will be out. So there is no need," Asia said keeping the gun pointed on Freya, as she crosses her arms.

The Mikaelson's stare in fear and curiosity. Curious about how Asia knew this and fearful about her intellect. She was the spitting image of Cassandra, with the aim of Dean, and the brains of Sam. The perfect Winchester baby. They didn't like that hunters were in their home, but when a hybrid hunter's your mate if tends to happen.

 "How do you know all this?" Asked Freya to Asia about her information.

"Hunting the Lethal, its a book giving a few basic how and what when hunting basic monsters, like Vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and so on. It was written by a magician," says Asia putting down the blowgun. 

"I'll hold on to this, just in case," said Klaus taking the blowgun and examining it. Asia knew why he wanted the weapon. She likes Klaus but doesn't trust him fully. Asia knows Klaus has a record of torturing people.

"You won't abuse her will you?" she asked staring at each and every Mikaelson. Wondering if giving the child what she wants is best. Declaring the protection of Cassandra is a difficult choice. 

Klaus opens his mouth to answer the question, but Elijah motions him not too, as Freya shakes her head. She didn't trust Cassandra and found her unstable and untrustworthy of course with good reason.  She thought a weapon to use against Cassandra would be good. Klaus wouldn't harm his mate. He wants to protect her and trusts Cassandra as a partner. 

Elijah took a deep breath and said: "I give you, my word that your sister will come to no harm by this weapon." Elijah knew Cassandra was dangerous as much as she was unstable. But he understood Cassandra also can be a great ally and hasn't put the Mikaelson's in any immediate danger. 

Asia nodded her head to Elijah and looked at Freya. Her eyes were blank as she said "and you?"

Freya took a step back. She thought Cassandra was a threat, and she looked around everyone had blood on them besides Asia and Hope, Klaus looked worst of all.

"I make no such promises," she said crossing her arms. Asia nods her head and tilts her head to the side.

"Family doesn't end in blood," Asia says. "but it doesn't start in it either."