part 34

Within seconds Vanessa and  Cassandra's soul leaves her body and lands in the orb.

Their earthly forms gone, now replaced with their auras and soul. Her human skin tone replaced with a mesmerizing lilac. Her hair and eyes as white as snow.

Cassandra smiles landing in the Pocket Dimension.  Feeling the cool grass beneath her feet she stretches her arms, letting the cool breeze hit her face. The spirit world felt great.

Some of her work is paying off, months of all-nighters used to create the perfect battlefield.

Even though it wasn't the real spirit world, having the landscape for the pocket dimension felt amazing.

Cassandra smiles hearing the waterfall in the distant west, hearing the trees rustle in the forest behind her. The mountains and arena in the east. And most importantly five obsidian swords in the center of it all forming a star. A one-way portal, the only way out of the pocket dimension.

There is a small Cabin on the west side. Filled with everything. Weapons, food provisions, clothes.

Cassandra grimaces being naked,  especially in a war zone. Running to the West side cabin, Cassandra grimaces again hearing Vanessa's constant screams in the distance.

*Does she ever shut up?* thought Cassandra seeing the Cabin in the distance. Just a few meters away from the river bank of the Waterfall. The sight felt empowering.

Vanessa screams pulls Cassandra out of her daze, reminding her why she made the pocket dimension. Whom she made it for.

Entering the Cabin, she smiles. A fire was burning in the chimney place. A table was set, the kitchen was clean. The living room looked homey. Filled with leather couches and beautiful paintings that once filled her childhood home. Cassandra passed them without a second glance.

Heading to the storage room  of the Cabins, Cassandra smiles seeing the room filled with weapons and explosives.

Racks filled with AR-15's to brass knuckles. Army clothes to assassin gear.  Entering the room Cassandra already knew what she needed to pick.

Slipping on a pair of underwear on her naked body, putting a few tiny explosives in the bra. A pair of black camo pants.

She puts on two knife high holsters. One for each leg and puts a hunters knife in each holster.

She slips on a v-neck long sleeve that ended at her forearms. And a replica of Deans jacket that smelled just like him. Cassandra smiles putting on the jacket and continues to add weapons.

Grabbing some scissors she cuts her hair back to shoulder length. Not caring if it is uneven or not, " I will fix it later," she said slipping on her combat boots to no one in particular.

After tying her shoelaces, Cassandra turns to her left and sees a sword. It is a simple medieval war sword. No intricate designs.
Picking up the sword, Cassandra smiles at its plain black hilt and wasn't too heavy in her hands. Just, the right size for her. It was sharpened and ready for battle.

Grabbing the scabbard and placing the sword back inside, she ties the belt around her waist. There are two guns, 4 magazines, several kinds of knives, 8 explosives,  6 poison darts, and some shuriken hidden on Cassandra. 

Along with precautionary things.
Like, a multitool, walkie-talkie, flash grenade and more.

Even though she has been studying and practicing her magic, she didn't want to get on her sisters level. Even if she died she wanted to keep her promise to Dean of only using her powers in self-defense or to save a life.