pt. 7

Cassandra's POV

It's been a few hours since I woke up in the plantation house and ate breakfast . Klaus said he had to go check something and he would be back soon. Nobody was home so what the heck let me do something .I put on some clothes that Klaus left for me on the bed which i'm guessing he got from my car it was a Black and yellow batman hoodie ,with black skinny jeans, black dr. Martens, a punk style choker, and my favorite skillet bracelet. I pick up my car keys and head to Coles.i also put on my hidden wrist dagger on my arm and my hinting sia's in my boots.

I was halfway thier when i got a phone call. " hello " i said picking up the phone."Hello Cassandra i believe you killed some of my coven member" said Veronica with venom in her voice.*oh great way to ruin my day* i thought ."Yea i did kill them . i'm guessing you got my message the next time you try to rush me to do anything for you i will make sure that your little cult won't have any survivors in it " i said ."Hmm is that so what about your little friend Chloe wouldn't you like to see her again " she said. I felt my blood run cold as the thought of Chloe coming back to life fills my head.*don't fall for it* said the female voice in my head as a sadistic smirk formed on my lips

"That's pretty nice offer but i could just go to Breakbills and ask the headmaster for a revival spell" o said confidently ."Y-you w-wouldn't" she said . *oh she is scared* said the voice in my head."don't worry i won't just keep up your bargain and the counsil and breakbills won't know that the travels went AWOL on them" i said"oh and don't i will get you what you want but no more due date undertood" i said as I park my car and hop out "Yes understood " she said then hung up .I put my phone in my back pocket as I walk through Cole's bar doors .Only to be hit with the sight of Cole and Davina having sex and its not.innocent. I vamp speed out out of the and run to the Rousseau bar . I stop a few steps away from the bar. When I was two foot steps away the smell of blood hit my nose ."dammit "I whisper as I hear someone yelling from inside. *Gosh time to. Look at blood* I thought as I walking and see Klaus holding Genevieve by her throat.

"What a surprise I have seen" I as as I flick my wrist showing my dagger. As Klaus smirks at me while Genevieve is shaking. "What's wrong Genevieve you scared or na " I say as I approach he and Klaus with each step I take Klaus's smile grows as Genevieve is shaking.*Time for revenge .*I thought

"Hello love I thought you were at the plantation house" said Klaus as I stand shoulder to shoulder to him. "sorry hun I just so bored plus I have some business to do with Genevieve here" I said in a mix of a seduction and sadistic voice as a lightly pierce my wrist dagger into her shoulder blade. "What's wrong don't like Vervained and werewolf vemon daggers" I say as she starts to scream. *giving people torture looks good on her* said a voice in my head as push my dagger deeper in Genevieve shoulder blade causing her to scream more.But before I could have more fun Klaus snaps her neck

I pullout my dagger and turn to. klaus as releases her throat ."What the hell is wrong with you " I say."What wrong love mad you didn't get more fun time" he said as we walk out the door."Yes I am she needs to. Be punished not just a custom dagger and a neck snap Klaus. Ive seen you torture people your going easy one her and I want to know why" I say as I realize my mistake .*shit* I thought as Klaus grabs me and vamps speeds us to some where I don't recognized.

My head starts to hurt as he runs."uuuuhhhh Klauusss stop" I said as my pain in my stomach began to form badly. I clutch my stomach as I lean on a near by wall.

"Whats wrong little snow "he said as he walks up to my sick figure."Shut up Nik " I say weakly.*why is this happening * I thought as my body began to tingle." OK lass you can stop pretending" he said as the candle flames began to increase.*Time to meet your dear crush Niklaus * said a voice in my head as I heard male screams and my vision be begins blur."I'm sorry " I said as my darkness consumed me.

UNKNOWN POV

I laugh as I see the 'hybrid king' s cream in agony as I take over Cassandra's body."Hello Niklaus " I said as I pullout Cassandra Sai's from her boot as Klaus .The sai's in my hands shined brightly in the moonlight ."When I get out--" I cut Klaus's threat off by sending a white oak stake through his heart. JUST KIDDING LIKE I WOILD KILL OUR SWEETY BABY KLAUS.I just used did a simple magician hand sign to snap his snack and send him into a wall.

I put both my sai's in my boot as I walk out the French Quarter house. Once I was on st.Anne's street and Royal. I could feel Cassandra gaining her body back.
"Dammit she moving faster now ." I said "Well time for a little revenge" I say turning on Cassandra's werewolf side and began ploting my revenge on Marcellous and Niklaus.